Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

Arrrrrrrrrggh Thread

chubacka   

So this thread is to let off steam and to vent about those little things that really annoy you.

Okay first

Tatoos

Why on earth does every second person have some horrendous scribble up their arm,down their neck, across their thighs, on their fingers :(.

Its not body art, its crap, really just get a framed picture of whatever you want to draw on yourself and hang it up. THEN WE DON'T HAVE TO SEE IT. Arrrgggghhhhh. Whenever something goes mainstream it quickly becomes naff, this is exactly what has happened with tatoos.

Facebook Food

i) Nobody cares what you had for breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner, hot drinks etc. I wish people would stop posting pics of what they are about to eat. Just eat it, it really isn't that interesting. The worst pic I had on my home feed was someone's treadmill monitor after they had finished on it. hahaha. Why do you think ppl would care?

Ahhh. I feel better already. What things make you want to jump up and down in protest?

look, chucks, i know ur probably getting desperate but don't worry becos we did make that pact in 07 during our time together in uni lol. i'm marry you so don't worry.

Apophis;866395 wrote:
I do have 20/20 but so do most of the people who wear these glasses. Check it here:

Thank God I don't wear glasses too. That is messed up when people wear glasses for fashion when they don't even need glasses. Have you ever came across those glasses that don't have any glass in them it's just the frame. I've seen people wear it like that lol.

chubacka   

Its like when one too many people try to be "cool" they ruin everything. :(

(Marx, I am so glad you remembered, I was getting quite anxious but still to the thread pls)

Aaliyyah   

Bluelicious;866410 wrote:
Thank God I don't wear glasses too. That is messed up when people wear glasses for fashion when they don't even need glasses. Have you ever came across those glasses that don't have any glass in them it's just the frame. I've seen people wear it like that lol.

I actually want to wear glasses for fashion. I was thinking about that hehe. There's something attractive about wearing one :)

lol@ frames with no glass - now that's taking it to another level. eww

Aaliyyah   

chubacka;866374 wrote:
So this thread is to let off steam and to vent about those little things that really annoy you.

Okay first

Tatoos

Why on earth does every second person have some horrendous scribble up their arm,down their neck, across their thighs, on their fingers
:(

Its not body art, its crap, really just get a framed picture of whatever you want to draw on yourself and hang it up. THEN WE DON'T HAVE TO SEE IT. Arrrgggghhhhh. Whenever something goes mainstream it quickly becomes naff, this is exactly what has happened with tatoos.

Facebook Food

i) Nobody cares what you had for breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner, hot drinks etc. I wish people would stop posting pics of what they are about to eat. Just eat it, it really isn't that interesting. The worst pic I had on my home feed was someone's treadmill monitor after they had finished on it. hahaha. Why do you think ppl would care?

Ahhh. I feel better already. What things make you want to jump up and down in protest?

I agree with you people post too many details of their lives on facebook. People have stopped enjoying their life and instead put too much energy to take photo of everything they do..yaa wax u sheega oo ku dhaha enjoy your dinner..or whatever else you doing.

As for what annoys me...people who smoke annoy me. I just can't stand it....when I am walking downtown and every little side there's someone puffing a cigarette ...if I can make it illegal to smoke I would have.

Aaliyyah;866446 wrote:
I actually want to wear glasses for fashion. I was thinking about that hehe. There's something attractive about wearing one
:)

lol@ glasses with no frames - now that's taking it to another level. eww

Don't do it girl, i've tried them out to see how they fit me and how it feels let me tell you it needs adjusting it's uncomfortable. Why anybody would wanna go through that for glasses they don't need is beyond me. I choose being comfortable over fashion since fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

Maarodi   

This has always been a pet peeve of mine and I see it everywhere Somalis gather – whether it’s a festive setting, serious setting, or religious setting and the latter annoys me the most.

What I’m referring to is our lack of public gathering/speaking etiquette.

This is what I usually experience:

- People standing around in the parking lot (usually young men)

- Standing around in the lobby

- Standing at the back wall of room when there are plenty of seats available

- People talking throughout the speech instead of listening

- Their children running around throughout the speech

- People getting up in the middle of the speech and leaving only to return and repeat

- Their telephones going off

- Littering the place with the program flyer/schedule

- loitering around when the event is over

This or a variation of it always happens without fail, and it drives me crazy!

tumblr_m6pwuoNSop1roqztm.gif

Isra   

^ I feel you Marodi...people who talk through speeches irritate meeee! ps. what's the name of that cartoon by the way? I use to love it lol - saturday mornings watching it with the kids.

things that make me mad .... are people who feel the need to sit around in a restaurant 2+ hours after they have completed their meal to conversate! Go outside -walk around. It kills me. You ate. Now move the heck on.

Maarodi   

lmao

"Mama had a chicken, Mama had a cow, Dad was proud, He didn't care how ... "

I remember trying to figure out how just because of those lyrics!