Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

xaliimo leads prayer. subxaanalah.

Jacpher   

^LOL. Fasiraaddaa iiga daran in the middle of the prayer I mean the meditation. I wonder why she doesn't say Allah is Great in the place of Allah-akbar mise fasir uma baahna. Igaarta indhaha khushuuc dartiis maa la isugu khabte :D

Minaad aduun ku raagtid af-gaal lagu tukahaayo waa arkee.

gooni   

Arimo cajiibaa aad arkaysaa waayahan danbe kan gabadha gadaal tagaan miyuu tukanayaa?

Cid ay tujisa iska daaye codkoodu waa cowro ilaahay ha soo hadeeyo si khaldan bay wax u fahmeen

Jacpher   

Abo: Aniga tafsiirkaan ka helay nooh sxb.

Apo: if it looks like a prayer, quacks like a prayer, moves like a prayer, it probably is a prayer. :D :D :D

Nice meditation tho

Jameela Ezzani .............................. What kind of Somali name is that, cuz it isnt one :D

Plus venue +attendees says a lot. Its some kind of art studio, gallery or public (art) building. White hippies and women with no scarf on.

a) She is not Somali. She does not look Somali. She does not have a Somali name.

b) Its possible that she is teaching those folks how to pray etc.

c) Never believe what you are told face-value - often its incorrect or misguided. Sometimes its good not to make assumptions.

There is alot of things wrong between the picture and the video. Maybe she was learning them how to pray her crowd look like reverts to me hence why she was translating each sentence she said. Her name doesn't sound Somali to me either she must be an arab or something.

Blessed   

OdaySomali;865862 wrote:

c) Never believe what you are told face-value - often its incorrect or misguided. Sometimes its good not to make assumptions.

Bilaa caleek, ninkan Mooge reer SOL qandaraas buu ku haystaayee bal ka qabo, khurafaad iyo ku dhuraa oo dhiigooda ku kici maalin walba. LoooL