Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Xildhibaan Saado Cali Oo Shaacisay Musharaxa Ay Donayso In Ladoorto

A_Khadar   

Boocame Online-

Iyadoo Dhawaan Ay Xildhibaanada Cusub ee Baarlmaanka Soomaaliya Kubiirtay Fanaanada Saado Cali Warsame Ayaa waxay Kadashay Taageerada Ku aadan Musharixiinta Dalka Soomaaliya.

Saado Ayaa Waxay Kamid Noqotay Taageerayaasha Ugu waawayn ee Mushaxa Farmaajo oo ah Shaqsi ku Caanbaxay Qaranimada & Cadaalada Shacabka Soomaaliyeed uu u ahayo.

Saado Oo Waraysi Sii yey Qaarkamida Warbaahinta Muqdisho Ayaa Tidhi, “Hadii la doonayo in Dalka Somalia loo sameeyo Hogana Fiican hala doorto Mahamed AbdullahiMohamed “Farmaajo” waa hogaan la isku haleyn karo”

Sidoo kale waxay Sii Raaciysay Hadalkeeda - “Ilaa iyo hada waxaan arkaa Musharaxiinta isu soo taagay Madaxweynaha in uu ugu fiican yahay Mohamed Abdullahi asagaana dooraneynaa waana u sheegay Xildhibaanada Saaxibadeeyda ah”.

Isku soo wadaduuboo Arinkan ay ku dhawaaqday Fanaadu ayaa dadka Falanqeeyaa Siyaabo kala duwan uga Hadleen waxayna hoosta ka xariiqeen inay Meel fiican abaartay dadkana Dareenkooda lasocoto.

Dadka Qaar ayaa Qabay In Faanaanadu Taageerada Uhayso Xubnaha Ka Ag dhow dhow madaxwayne Faroole, Hasa ahaatee arinkan ayaa Siwayn loo soo dhaweeyay, Kadib markii uu meesha kabaxday Tuhunkaasi.

Yunis   

Very interesting, she was handpicked by Faroole to drive a wedge between khaatumo communities, yet she proves no one influences her vote and goes with her guts. I have to thank Mr. Fingerlless for this one.

A_Khadar   

GD, you can try hard to down play on this, but Saado defected your lot's wishes. One hopes not to see your lot insulting her now. Saado being MP was never an issue with me, but the Faroole was and kudos now she is not doing his wishes..

^^^^So today is hard for me, yesterday it was easy for Galayr? :D Get a grip lad. It was you who was complaining about her being a poodle, and we were telling you she was not. Its good if Edoo Saado is now on the right track on your opinion. I still have nothing but respect for her and hope she gets better insha Allah..

A_Khadar   

^^ You the one need to get a grip.. The data doesn't disappear from the this forum so go a dig and bring where I oppossed Saado becoming PM unless you're mixing Saado and Faroole. Hope you keep your last line for good and you don't disappoint me later when you Saado votes against your cousin..

Siyaasi   

As usual again, our Khatumo brethren bite the hand which feeds them. I hope she is just misleading her critiques and when she goes into the voting booth she will vote for the people who fought nail and tooth to make her what she is.

Somalia   

First Khaatumite movement insult her and call her a traitor and now she's back in. If she was to do this, it says a lot about Puntland and Saado Cali, and less of the rest of you. :D

Saado Cali can't be insulted in Puntland sxbyaal, but she can in Khaatumo movement's lands.

Abwaan   

Taleexi;865525 wrote:
I don't object her being an MP regardless how she got there but her choice of presidence is out of touch.

She is planning to choose wiilka ay habaryarta u tahay, ma maqashay murtida oranaysa "Maalintiina waa oday oday, habeenkiina waa habar habar"?

Abdul   

Where is Mooge,i guess he didnt see this coming.Those fadhi kudirir joints were too loud for him to hear anything.