Sign in to follow this  
Cawaale

PM Gaas comes out of his silence. Shariif, Ethiopia and Puntland

Abwaan   

Abtigiis;861802 wrote:
I didn't know about this video when I said Abdiweli is a dangerous tribalist. We have inside info on him. And being from a D-clan, that is what people say we are, we are privy to some of the things he says in private. I will NEVER support this person even if he becomes a president TONIGHT. Somalia doesnot need tribalists. Prof Ahmed for me. Or Badiyow, or Hassan something etc. If all fail, let the evolving cleric sharif go on. No way should Abdiweli be allowed to become a somalia president.

Abtigiis, you should support Dr. Bashir Loyan, he is not a clanist.:D

Somalia   

Cawaale;861903 wrote:

Abtigiis, I think by now we know that few SOLers have made to Mogadishu, some in Villa Somalia, and they would tell you that the said man is nothing but tribalism who by the way fired all the staff who worked at the ministry when come to the office only to replace them with clansmen. Farmajo left behind 29 women and men who came from different regions of Somalia, and most important they all were educated. Gaas came and replaced them all with 20 of them from his sub-sub-clan and the rest from different sub tribes of Puntland.

A pathetic lie. He didn't change anything at a ministerial level, he inherited Farmaajo's staff and the only time some were replaced were after the suicide bombing at the national theatre, who in fact happen to be from Farmaajo's clan, so is Farmaajo a clannist for having them in the first place?

ElPunto   

Cawaale;861903 wrote:
Farmajo left behind 29 women and men who came from different regions of Somalia, and most important they all were educated. Gaas came and replaced them all with 20 of them from his sub-sub-clan and the rest from different sub tribes of Puntland.

Somalis have a habit of making generic accusations. Here you have a chance to back up your specific allegations. Please provide us wth 5 individuals that worked for Farmaajo, their positions, their clan affiliation, and the new ones Abdiwali put in their place and their clan affiliations and when he replaced them. If you can do that - I'll take your word for the rest of them.

Cawaale   

I will PM you sxb. The sit policy dosn't allow it. Specially when Putlander is involved. 0k I kid i kid admin. But how will that change the reality? Actually i am very tempted in writing an article about that and publishing it on HOL or anywhere else.

ElPunto   

^'Change the reality'- we're trying to establish the reality - let's do that first.

Just state the tuulo where they're from - that code is common here. It's important that folks verify what you're claiming. I'm not an expert in these personalties. I just find what you're saying highly doubtful.

If your allegations are true - he is a tolka man. Let's see that first.

I am positive many nomads would agree some of the attacks above against Abdiweli clearly highlight all that is unfair, misguided and nasty about Somali politics. I listened to the Audio and Abdiweli didn't say anything nasty or out of line at all. Subxaanalaah.

Abtigiis, that comment of yours was quite unfair. Our beloved Abtigiis should never loose his towel over things like this Ugaas. :D

Cawaale   

Waranle_Warrior;861929 wrote:
^Cawaale, reality is every Somali is a tolka man hadaan been la isku sheegeen, besides this youtube clip is not new so why post it now 2 years ago phone call.

Agree. Waxaan u soo post gareeyay to show that Mr. Gaas is not an exception. Joogsi.

ElPunto, Afkaaga fur ilkahaaga aan tiriyo may mareysaa sheekada.

Cawaale   

I promise you will get a list backed with official papers. But for now why don't you tell me what you think of the video at hand? Fake? Fair and legit? or you rather bury your head in the sand.

Cawaale   

If you listened to the audio you will see that in attempt to dismiss the crdipilkiyt of the monitoring group he drags Mark Bowden's(the UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Somalia) wife in the issue. The funny is that YEY AUN did the same thing, isagoo Xaaska CabsiQaasim ka hadlay. Its clear to me what school did he go to.

ElPunto   

I listened to the first 5 minutes - didn't hear anything that troubled me. Others have also stated the same. This was available to Shariif before he chose him PM - and he didn't find it offensive.

Is your issue with MB wife accusations? I believe MB is a Somaliland sympathizer and some of this actions are aimed at supporting/encouraging secession. It's fair to say that. Any personal attacks on his wife are low.

Mooge   

cawaale, if this audio is all you got, you made abdiweli look very good today. walaahi i am happy today. you have been exposed as sick clannist and i know you are the man in the audio narrating that fake story. everytime you say something and then abdiweli audio comes in, i just felt sorry for you. you spent so much time on this and you failed. you are incompetent ninyoow.

abdiweli is exonerated today by this audio because this audio made all your other attacks look ridiculous ninyoow. People will listen to this and say is that all they have on the guy wa iyaga malin walba cayayee. :)

today you should bury your head in sand because your first project failed. instead of hurting abdiweli, you made him look good ninyoow. if i were you i would kill myself at cir-toogte market. loool

Cawaale   

Mooge;861946 wrote:
cawaale, if this audio is all you got, you made abdiweli look very good today. walaahi i am happy today. you have been exposed as sick clannist and i know you are the man in the audio narrating that fake story. everytime you say something and then abdiweli audio comes in, i just felt sorry for you. you spent so much time on this and you failed. you are incompetent ninyoow.

:D