Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Faroole Waa isku dembi kuwa u doodaya dambiilayaasha in lagu soo daro Baarlamaanka cusub

Mooge   

abwaan, noo Ibbi and Cabdulahi Sh. Ismaaciil were rejected for a different reason not because of warlords. remermber there were many Somalis rejected for various reasons

i saw you repeat that argument few times few times and I had to clarify because you are misleading people intentionally ninyoow. loool

qanyare, yalax, finish. xabsade were all rejected for WARLORD reasons.

don't lump them together to make a point ninyooow. kala saar howsah.

Mooge   

Remove the other warlords that are already in; Juriille, Xasan Abshir, Mohamed Abdi Yusuf, Shariif Xasan then that will be a fair game. All these men I mentioned led their clans and immobilised youth way more than Amb. Abdullahi Sh. Ismail and Ibbi might have done. Let this be a fair game guys.

so now xasan abshir and juriile are warlords?

you have lost the argument abwaan. waan ka baxay ninyoow. hakuu macanato maaweeloda. loool.

Abwaan   

And let those you mentioned here be rejected and that is ok but why are the ones I mentioned allowed in and Amb. Ismail and Ibbi were not? What kala saar hawsha. Most of the guys rejected were targeted but it backfired...:D Why were they allowed back in if it did not? Why Hassan Macallin, Former minsiter of Interior Abdulkadir Ali Omar and Abdikareem Jama were refused at the begining.

Mooge waxaa la yiri "God sireed ha qodin haddii aad qoddidna ha dheereyn ku dhici doontidaane ma ogide".

You guys are chasing warlords when you tried to make the biggest warlord a saint, called him the best president, named airports after him. Yaad la moodey in laga caqli badan yahay? Annagii xitaa ma isku ciyaaraynaa?

Ninyahow waxaan ku leeyahay "Rag hortii ha caban". Soomaali maamulku waa ka dhexeeyaa, ninkii is xijiyana isagaa daadku qaadi.

Abwaan   

Mooge;861363 wrote:
so now xasan abshir and juriile are warlords?

you have lost the argument abwaan. waan ka baxay ninyoow. hakuu macanato maaweeloda. loool.

Yes they are warlods. Xasan Abshir not onlyh took part of H-Block and D-Block wars but he also sent arms from Mogadishu to Garowe when he was the PM in Arta government.

Do you have any proof that Ibbi and Amb. Ismail were warlords?

Morgan, Barre , Jees and even late Abdullaahi Yusuf would've been a fair game, but labeling Hassan Abshir, Jurile and other politicians is a defensive talk.

I from the get go opposed committee witchhunt in disqualifying certain members , I thought it was out of sync with what Somalia is trying achieve in this post transitional period. The committee overstepped , and as a result warlords are coming back with sympathy from their clans.

This is a new low for Sharif; he does not need warlords to win seats.

Abwaan   

There comes Xiin and his back up posts when xaaladdu xumaato...Oday Biiqay sheekadaan ma soconayso.:D ee turubka halla baandheeyo again. Shariifna waa lagu qalqaalin inuu iska tanaasulo ee tolalka hallala hadlo.:D

Mooge   

abwan doesn't believe that stuff he wrote. he just likes muran. i know the guy oo inu dadka ka xanaajiyu jecel yahay. marka odayga hala dayo.