Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Faroole Waa isku dembi kuwa u doodaya dambiilayaasha in lagu soo daro Baarlamaanka cusub

Why on earth would Shariif wants Warlords be included in the Parliament. It is really hard to say but faroole is making sense today.

uchi   

Farole might have a bad temper sometimes, but he always makes sense, unfortunetly people just never listen.

Close your ears and repeat lalalala then rinse.

Abwaan   

Somalia;861261 wrote:
This guy has more power than Sheikh Shariif and Tarzan put together, we've seen the way he has bossed all of them around, why don't you calm down and prepare for his next move.

lol@ has more power. I guess he is upset and confused because Sharif Ahmed is meeting with the IC, making sure that he gets all the MPs that him and Abdiweli u qayileen in.:D

Mooge   

Abwaan;861337 wrote:
lol@ has more power. I guess he is upset and confused because Sharif Ahmed is meeting with the IC, making sure that he gets all the MPs that him and Abdiweli u qayileen in.
:D

so today abwaan is cheering for finish, qanyare, yalaxoow to be part of Somali parliament. oh how the mighty has fallen. abwaan, can you imaging if abdiweli was campaigning for hiiraale, moorgan, and d-block warlords to join the parliament and shariif was saying No. looooooooool.

maanta dhusadada fooxa ninyoow the warlords are in.

Somalia   

Abwaan;861337 wrote:
lol@ has more power. I guess he is upset and confused because Sharif Ahmed is meeting with the IC, making sure that he gets all the MPs that him and Abdiweli u qayileen in.
:D

Laughing at reality is what got you in the place you've been for decades now. Do you want me to state from A to B the more times Faroole has outsmarted and overpowered all of your moryaan leadership? Today we are at a state where the moryaan want to legitimize warlordism, I mean the father of warlords did come from the south but in a permanent parliament, tsk tsk, wax isku fala.

As if the IC would allow this anyway. *smh*

Somalia   

Mooge;861338 wrote:
so today abwaan is cheering for finish, qanyare, yalaxoow to be part of Somali parliament. oh how the mighty has fallen. abwaan, can you imaging if
abdiweli was campaigning for hiiraale, moorgan, and d-block warlords to join the parliament
and shariif was saying No. looooooooool.

maanta dhusadada fooxa ninyoow the warlords are in.

Bingo, what if, no doubt they would have screamed from the top of their lungs, most of these people are hypocrites wallahi of the highest order.

Abwaan   

Somalia;861339 wrote:
Laughing at reality is what got you in the place you've been for decades now. Do you want me to state from A to B the more times Faroole has outsmarted and overpowered all of your moryaan leadership? Today we are at a state where the moryaan want to legitimize warlordism, I mean the father of warlords did come from the south but in a permanent parliament, tsk tsk, wax isku fala.

As if the IC would allow this anyway. *smh*

lol@Caradaada ayaa laga dareemayaa sida ay kuugu xun tahay bahashu. Adiga ayaanba meel lagaa saro lahayn. waryaa is deji oo wixii aad cabi jirtey oo isku dejin jirtey isku deji:D

Unlike you I do not want warlords to be allowed in but I just wanted to remind you that Farole is upset because Garoowe cidna kulama kulmin where Shariif la iskga daba noqnoqonayo. You know inaan rabo for Sharif to go ee ilmada iska yaree, waayo Abdiweli madaxweyne noqon maayo haddii uu MP sii ahaado buu nasiib leeyahay.

Somalia   

Yes, Abdiweli has lost there's a big division we all know it, no need to gloat! But Sheikh Shariif has no right to dissolve the TSC while MP selections are still going on with the Courts stepping in where they have no jurisdiction, especially when this court is being used for activities such as this.

Abwaan   

And I agree with you Shariif xaq uma laha inuu awood isticmaalo, but all I was saying was Farole hal iyo eber baa lagu maray that is why uu afka u furtay.:D ee maxaad igu maageysey?:D Waryaa I want my apology now.:D

Somalia   

No no, what hal iyo eber, tell me what do you think happened here, this is outside the law but still it won't have any effect on the outcome, what Faroole is highlighting here is true.

Anyway, the man has a long time so who ever wins I am sure he will have fun with.

Mooge   

abwaan, if faroole said warlords should not be allowed and shariif insisted they must be allowed and then shariif finally won the case, it is ok. sometimes you lose. sometimes you win. the end result is bad for somali people because warlords are in the parliament when we were trying to move on.

Abwaan   

Mooge, haddii aan indhaha la is tireyn in Shariif Xasan, Xasan Abshir, Juriille iyo rag kale ay gudbaan oo la dhaho Ibbi iyo C/llaahi Sh. Ismaaciil baa liis warlords lagu darayaa taasi ma caddaalad baa? Horta kelimadda warlord means "Dagaal-Ooge". Raggii dagaallada Soomaaliya hurinayey waa ka buuxaan baarlamaanka, nimanka halla wada saaro amase halla iska daayo. Siyaasad jilicsan oo daaha gadaashiisa laga ciyaarayo annaga Faroole yuusan noogu suuroon.

Abwaan   

Remove the other warlords that are already in; Juriille, Xasan Abshir, Mohamed Abdi Yusuf, Shariif Xasan then that will be a fair game. All these men I mentioned led their clans and immobilised youth way more than Amb. Abdullahi Sh. Ismail and Ibbi might have done. Let this be a fair game guys.