Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

August 26th/28th, Sunday/Tuesday, Speaker Selection ---Somaliaonline Coverage

Abwaan   
Liibaan   

Mudanayaasha-Baarlamaanka-cusub6.jpg

Liiska Musharaxiinta u Taagan Xilalka Guddoonka Baarlamaanka Cusub ee Soomaaliya

Muqdisho ( DHM-News ):- Xilli lagu wado in maalinta Talaadada oo ku beegan 28-da bishaan ay dhacdo doorashada Guddoonka Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ayaa waxaa ay guddiga doorashada soo bandhigeen liiska xubnaha u taagan xilka Gudoomiyaha iyo labda Guddoomiye kuxigeen.

Sidii aan horay idiinku sheegtay xilka Gudodomiyaha waxaa u taagan 6-musharax, Guddoomiye kuxigeenka koowaad waxaa u taagan 9-musharax, halka Guddoomiye kuxigeenka labaad ay u taagan yihiin 3-musharax oo keliya.

Akhriso Magacyada Musharaxiinta u taagan xilka Guddoomiyaha

1) Prof. Cali Khaliif Galeyr

2) Prof. Maxamed Cismaan (Jawaari)

3) Prof. C/risaaq Cismaan Xasan (Jurile).

4) Xasan Abshir Faarax

5) Cabdi Xaashi C/laahi iyo

6) C/rashiid Maxamed Xidig.

A_Khadar   

Abwaan, thanks for sharing the interview.. I have no prior knowledge about Amb. Xoosh, but I like the guy. I believes solid and strong Somali with no clan/lands. I am with the man..

Galeydh cleared many things..

A_Khadar   

Amb. Xasharo, isn't he UN Amb, brother of Mohamed Abdi Xashi, farmer P/L president? If that is the same guy, sounds very Wadani man..

Liibaan   

Daawo Sawir Cajiib ah Oo Amin Arts uu Ka sameeyay Musharax Pro Galaydh

Farshaxanka Caanka Ah ee Utaagan Midnimada umada Soomaaliyeed islalmarkaan Meel dheer wax kafalanqeeya Ayaa Sawir kumuujiyey Musharax Dr Cali Khaliif Galaydh Oo utaagan Xilka Gudoonka Baarlamkaanka Soomaaliya.

Waxaaan Sawirka uu Katurjumayaa Habka Dhamaan Uma Soomaaliyeed ugu kalsoontahay Waxqabadka Dr Cali Khaliif Iyo Halkay wadaniyadu ka joogto.

Musharax Galayd oo kamida Xubnaha Ugu cad cad inay ku guulaystaan Gudoonka Baarlaamka Ayaa waxaa Siwayn usoo dhawaynaya Dhamaan Shacabka Soomaaliyeed Inuu Qabto xilkaasi.

26_AUG_2012.jpg

Politics at its best; big clans scramble to get the math right in the speakership election. Dr. Galary and Prof. Jawaari are rumored to have most votes. Shariif Hassan is shaping up to be the shrewd player. Sharif Ahmed is down , but not out. He has yet to defeat technicality hurtles cleverly set up by Abdiweli and Mahiga. In short Sharif is running out of time. But he is still hugely relevant in tomorrow's contest.

It will be fun to watch...

Taleexi   

STOIC;860714 wrote:
Xiin is still optimistic about Somali politics, I will Wait for the reactions of the likes of Xiin and Duke when fissures start to show up in the selection process.It is great to see them having faith in the process, of course it bears remembering till main men from D-block fails to capture the most powerful seat in future Somalia haha.There are some reasons to be optimistic in the current stage of selecting the next government.I'm really happy to read everyday on the progress being made in Mogadishu.For those of us with no dog in the fight, we shall say may the man with the strongest clan allies win..................

Stoic - Ilmaadeeraday la jiifiyaana bannaantooda imisaa la daawanayaa...... Reaction-ka Xiin, Duke and Co after the selection of the speaker deserves a call for coffee gathering!

It will be interesting , Duke. As it stands both Ali and Jawaari have a good chance of winning. But it is. unlike previous speaker elections, a very consequential one regardless of who wins.

Santaaro, thanks for filling in for me :D , I am bit shorthanded today but Somalia has made another progress; the first step of the long waited political milestone has been successfully completed.

The candidates do not figure much in my calculations at this point. The race for presidency is ON