Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

Farmaajo - The most popular politician in Somalia.

Mooge;855824 wrote:
haha@spontanous demonstrations. i love how farmajo supporters think we are stuppid. but i like the spirit of election. it is good.

support farmaajo macalinka. it is election season.

We don't think u r stuppid , we think you are agitated and can't understand how Faramaajo is so popular lool so keep on spaculating :cool:

Abwaan   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;855826 wrote:
Abwaan,your anti-Farmaajo stance is well-known but it is bordering ridiculousness now. Dad ayaa la laaluushay, la pay gareeye, dadka badankooda barakacyaasha waaye ku heysaa. As though barakacyaasha inay waxba ahayn camal. Dacaayadda dalacbilaashka iska yaree, duqa.

Is it really bothering you Farmaajo saas loogu soo dhaweeyo, though? Farmaajo meeshuu tago saas loogu soo dhaweeyaa, walaa Nayroobi ilaa Toronto ilaa Ingiriiska.

looooool.....MMA. I am not hiding that Farmaajo wouldn't get my vote but that does not stop me to say what I think about him.

Do you want to stop me from discussing about Farmaajo because I was against him or his policies once?

MMA have you ever met with Farmaajo? did you talk to him face to face? Or your support is what we see or hear through the media like many?

At least my opposition to Farmaajo is neither personal not clan but pure principle. come on MMA...Don't you see that I am also stating what he is good at unlike other individuals who just hate him because they want their cousins to win?:D

Abwaan;855829 wrote:
Macallinka, I am sure many tolka are behind Farmaajo but I think this guy is popular among Somalis from every clan like president Sharif was back in 2006. Farmaajo has some good qualities and like everybody else he has weaknesses too. I wish him good luck and hope that he stays safe. He needs to be careful, Shabab will not stop hunting him and he does not enjoy the security treatment that Sharif and Abdiweli have this time. I think that he should have been guarded by AMISOM because he has risked his life for Somalia during his time in office therefore he should be respected for that. A lot of good people were killed in Mogadishu. My advise to you or whoever has access to him should be for him to be very careful as there are crazy killers who will not hesitate to harm every Somali who is pro-peace.

You made a good point there sxb...........anything can happen and ilaahay ha sahlo amuuraha.

Mooge   

maacruff, who do you supporting?

Prof. samatar?

Sharif xasan?

farmajo?

Abdiweli?

sheikh sharif?

declare yourself my friend. abwan wants his friend nur bidar junior to win. i want the greatest living somali politician abdiweli to win. macalinka wants his cousin farmajo to win.

Abwaan   

lol@MMA...I cannot say anything until I do my little investigation. MMA, you and others might think I just say things just like that but that is far from the truth. I cannot watch this video now but will do that later insha Allah...One thing I can say is that I do not have problem with people like you supporting someone because I know that you are one of those genuine Soomaalinnimo guys.