Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Zamzam Mohamed Farah

Blessed   

Indeed, Juxa. Zamzam, is such a lovely girl. And Abdi Bile has gone a few notchs in my estimation of him since last. Such a sweetheart he is. Bless him.

Showqi   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;855839 wrote:
Intee ka wada muuqdaan ka fiirso.

Thanks MMA, inkasto oo aan ka gartay Cabdi Bille, ZamZam iyo Maxamed oo kaliya:D

Maaddeey   

Showqi;855781 wrote:
Illaahay ha u naxariisto Samia.

Juxa I am so jealous of you, you met my childhood favorite team Horseed. Late 80s we use to go Garoonka Horseed and watch Horseed soccer players practice. Yaa war u haya
Shaarkey
meeshii uu ku dambeeyey (the # 8 of Horseed)

Frankfurt aas kuu baashaalooyaa ninkaas.

Edit: sorry, hilmaan hadal kuma jiro, Shaash buu ahaa ninkaan soo arkay.

Inta Toronto waxaa nala joogo Mukhtaar Cuti, Yuusuf Shaqaaq iyo Cantar Jeenyo. Sanadkii 2000 ayaa Yuusuf Shaqaaq meel ku wada ciyaareynay, qofkuu yahayna war uma heynin laakiin suu u ciyaaraaye iyo da'da uu jiray ayaa la yaabay. Markii dambe la ii sheegay in Yuusuf Shaqaaq la dhaho.

Showqi   

Maaddeey;856034 wrote:
Frankfurt aas kuu baashaalooyaa ninkaas.

Edit: sorry, hilmaan hadal kuma jiro, Shaash buu ahaa ninkaan soo arkay.

Maaddeey, Shaash was the best defender that Horseed ever had, but when I use to watch Horseed's training late in the 80s Shaash was already retired from Soccer, even though he still use to come and train with his (Horseed) former team mates once in the blue moon for the fun.But my favorite Horseed player was Shaarkey. Because Shaarkey use to be a talented, and humble guy who was at the same time a joker and a team player. I remember one day when Mr. Dujuuma the defender of Horseed challenged Shaarkey during a training session, but at the end of the training game Shaarkey beated Dujuuma's team. Shaarkey scored two goals and humiliated Mr. Dujuuma (Tuuneer uu ka bixiyey Dujuuma, markaasuu xitaa mar kalena banooniga ka kor qaaday)..:D:D

MMA, if Shaarkey is still in Xamar I hope he is training the youth and discovering the new talented and future Somali soccer players (the same way Sheekhaalow use to do before he dead, illaahay u naxariistee)

Juxa   

i think i saw some of the men mentioned above, it was hectic night and everyone was jolly and loud.

i will try to upload the photos, once they come back insha allah

Hey Dumaashi - I can not believe you did not introduce me to ZamZam:(

Sawirada isoo *** fadlan.

That place was hectic and loud - the event was hijacked by the oldies - the ladies who organise the event should have ran the event.

all got from the event was "hebel iyo hebel baa jooga" iyo " ninkii yaqaan baa yaqaan" - How about us who knew non of them?

Juxa   

Sorry Dumaashi,

I thought you met zamzam, ileyn popular ma tihid, seriously aniguba waan iska fadhiyay but some of my oldie clients have introduced me to everyone. of course i had quite moment with zamzam but not about sport or the event:).

Apart from that, i tried not to step into anyone's dacas. saaxiibkaa should have introduced you

by the way thank you for your deeqsinimo, i felt bad for robbing you(hadaad ileedahay tii waa burcad badeed). it was for a good cause

ps: there is one more dinner for the sponsors, committee and ciyaartoyda, i can not go but happy to give you the tickets

With all due respect dumaashi - clients my foot - it was me who introduced you to Abdi Bille and only thing you robbed of me was a chance to serenade a love poem on Zamzam.

Juxa   

oh no you did not, it was the guy with white suit and silver hat......the was a lawyer back home, i forgot his name but i remember him coming with a client of mine and giving me hard time in middle of high court hearing

iga tag dhuuntuu i xanuunjiyay, but i loved how he introduced me, at one point he called me qof madax adag, i was flattered

Maaddeey   

Zamzam waxay u egtahay iney taladeydii (is dhiib) qaadatay!. 'waa la ii hanjabay' bey media-ha ka sheegtay (amrun qudiya billayl), kullu fitna cinda geel (juxa) :)