Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Zamzam Mohamed Farah

Juxa   

anaa usocda hadii fariin aad ii dhiibeysid....together with Blessed i am sure a deal can be made

haye bal show us what you got:)

Blessed   

LOL. Juxa, ma waxaad leedahay aynu Wadani inanta u soo doono. Waa war fiican. Haye, Wadani bal gabaatiga ila soo gaadh, I'll be your tol caawa, waxaan odhanayaa inankayagu waa jac iyo bac. :D

Ibtisam   

I saw a comment regarding some of the other similar: Inan Falastiin u ordaysaa iyo inan Sucuudiga u ordaysa oo sidii Zamzam saraawiil dhaadheer ku jufan loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollll, dadkii oo seexday bay line ka soo gaadheen. in KSA case it is certainly not due to lack of money for training.

Juxa and Blessed- are u taking her some real gold?

Juxa   

lol@ Ibti

just cash..........gold hadhowti waa inaad ka dhiibtaa zakkat:)

ps: what she is wearing looks like real gold

Ibtisam   

I thought it was real gold! shame on them if they give her fake gold- a real gold belt I insist. :D

Yes lots of cash, but not too much- we dont want her to trade with the warlords on her return. And please dont offer her a husband!

Juxa   

lol, i think everyone has been fantastic about zamzam, there has been a real sisterly effort to send her off and hopefully help her little along the way.

anigu i want to keep her here (dont give a toss about balantii ay qaadeen bla bla) but i am under strick order to keep afkeyga to myself:)

the islaamo brigade already taken her out for shopping etc. force to reckon with runtii. i just pray she will be safe once she gets back home

Blessed   

Ibts. Hana sheegin, but we just want use Wadani to keep her here. Shhhhh!

Juxa, I guess Illahay khayr ayuu la rabay. It's sad what life she's going back to and the danger that awaits her. Illahay ummada Somaaliyeed ha u sahlo. Waa inoo caawa dear.

Juxa   

ok lovey, will run home at 5 to get ready....hopefully parking will be reserved at hotel or else waa inoo tubeka

get ready to melt

Raamsade   

What's this talk about her long pants? Are you guys suggesting her long pants sabotaged her chances of success at the Olympics? I don't believe it. But if this is the same Zamzam I saw on youtube, she is a budding Somali singing sensation. Don't fret Zamzam you are one helluva talented singer and I invite you as keynote singer at my upcoming wedding to my 3rd wife that I purchased for 45 camels in Farlibaax, Hiiraan.

My Mom use to play basketball and she never had the indignity of having to wear uncomfortable jerseys for the vanity of others. Somali girls dressed as they wished in those days. But that was BW (Before Wahabism). Now girls as young as 5 are draped in Hijabs and Jilbaabs. Who sees 5 year olds as sex objects? They tell me I can no longer appreciate Allah's work in sculpting the heavenly curves of a Xaliimo she must be obscured in 10 layers of bedsheet elsewise fitna will reign supreme in Arda Allah. What is the world coming to these days? Next thing you know they'll be telling me I can no longer leave dead fish at the porch of my Wahabi neighbour.

Life lived conforming to the whims and vanities of others is not a life I would wish on any one.

God help us because no one else will.

Wadani   

loool @ juxa and blessed, thank you girls.

Hey raamsade, waabad soo dhawaatay ayaamahan mar hadii aad qirtay jiritaanka Ilaahay. I'll be praying for u.

Juxa   

not girls, we are ladies:)

you are welcome, bal caawa fact finding mission baan aadnay

Wadani   

lol Ur right, waxaad tihiin dumar sharaf leh. I know u ladies r joking around, but seriously qof reer soomaaliya ah guurkeedu madax xanuun mooyaane wax kale masoo wado ayaan is leeyahay lool. Am i right?