Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Zamzam Mohamed Farah

Raamsade   

Wadani, war waa soomanahee ha i dambaajin oo soonka ha iga jebin... goormee inkirey jiritaanka Eebbe? Mise waxaad moodey haddii aan ka soo horjeestey nimankan lagaroonayaasha ah oo diracyada gishta oo catar iyo barafuun isku buufiya (inkastoo ee u diideen in dumarka catar marsadaan) oo isku waca Abu heyl iyo Abu bajaq oo raba in diinteeni saliimka eheed oo awoowayaasheen nagu soo koriyeen ku badalaan mid looga soo dhiibey House of Debauchery aka House of Saud, ma waxaa moodey sidaa in ee la mid tahay Eebbe oo la inkirey? My brother you have my pity, waa la gu marin habaabiyey.

I'm only against Wahabis and their offspring Alshabaab who are fond of Afghans and Saudis people steeped in khaniisnimo. Don't get me wrong I'm no homophobe but I'm adamant that I will never follow gay leader. What if he shakes his back side at me? Bisinka! Banish the thought!

Wadani   

raamsade, i apologize. I assumed u were one of the many atheists i have seen here on sol, and not because of your tirades against wahabism. In fact i share many of your concerns, and do wish that the wahabbi grip on the Somali religious landscape could be loosened so that we could usher in an era of cultural and intellectual revival.

Guzel   

She has a personality, the camera loves her and she is enjoying all the attention. I hope she is not harmed when she returns home.

Raamsade;855578 wrote:
Wadani, war waa soomanahee ha i dambaajin oo soonka ha iga jebin... goormee inkirey jiritaanka Eebbe? Mise waxaad moodey haddii aan ka soo horjeestey nimankan lagaroonayaasha ah oo diracyada gishta oo catar iyo barafuun isku buufiya (inkastoo ee u diideen in dumarka catar marsadaan) oo isku waca Abu heyl iyo Abu bajaq oo raba in diinteeni saliimka eheed oo awoowayaasheen nagu soo koriyeen ku badalaan mid looga soo dhiibey House of Debauchery aka House of Saud, ma waxaa moodey sidaa in ee la mid tahay Eebbe oo la inkirey? My brother you have my pity, waa la gu marin habaabiyey.

I'm only against Wahabis and their offspring Alshabaab who are fond of Afghans and Saudis people steeped in khaniisnimo. Don't get me wrong I'm no homophobe but I'm adamant that I will never follow gay leader. What if he shakes his back side at me? Bisinka! Banish the thought!

No offence walahi i thought you where ateist too, my apologies sxb cafis iyo musamaax.

Poor attempt at a Joke Son. Zamzam is a winner for ALL Somalis. For All of Africa. For all the countries suffering from civil unrest and poor governance. Next olympics,she will do better inshallah!

Juxa   

I have met zamzam and i believe each and everyone of you would have been proud to call her your sister.

she was simply delightful, smart, well spoken and very well rounded young lady. i have not spoken much to mohamed as it was extremely busy night.

best of the night was meeting Abdi Bile, what a gent. I was very impressed and massive fan. reminded me of watching him run and how proud the whole nation was of him.

on a sad note, I am told that gabadhii ciyaarihi beijing oroday, Samia has now passed away whilst trying to come into Europe:(

N.O.R.F   

Abdi Bile is a great guy. Always smiling and has time for everyone.

Any of the Somali olympic officials there?

Juxa   

They were but i really did not bother much

there were so many interesting people there:) i just chatted with my favourate odayaal, met players from jeenyo, xooga dalka, horseed etc (those are team names by the way). one of them was baffled i did not know them

Juxa   

They were cool set of youthful odayaal! full of banter, jokes and fun story to share.

it is shocking how friendly they are compared to younger generation full of buufis, cuqdad and misplaced sense of privacy

Kool_Kat   

I blame reer London for ZamZam's loss! Gabadha waqti ee ku nasato, baraatiko fiican sii qaadato, cunto nafaqa leh ku cunto ma eysan siinin! Wexey gabadha ula dhaqmeen sida iney Oscars celebration u joogto London. Sheemo dheh.

Juxa, waxa maskiintaa dhafrinaayay oo ka waalaayay ha i dhihin waa ku jirtay?:o

Showqi   

Illaahay ha u naxariisto Samia.

Juxa I am so jealous of you, you met my childhood favorite team Horseed. Late 80s we use to go Garoonka Horseed and watch Horseed soccer players practice. Yaa war u haya Shaarkey meeshii uu ku dambeeyey (the # 8 of Horseed)

Showqi;855781 wrote:
Illaahay ha u naxariisto Samia.

Juxa I am so jealous of you, you met my childhood favorite team Horseed. Late 80s we use to go Garoonka Horseed and watch Horseed soccer players practice. Yaa war u haya
Shaarkey
meeshii uu ku dambeeyey (the # 8 of Horseed)

Intee ka wada muuqdaan ka fiirso.