Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Today I felt proud as a Somali

Carafaat   

This morning I had a meeting in the City Centre of Rotterdam. I was walking down the main high end shopping street of Rotterdam when I suddenly saw this hugh 2 store shop with trendy designer bags from Omar Munie. I know the kid made designer bags, but his flagshire store is really of the hook.http://omarmunie.com/verkooppunten/

I felt really proud to be a Somali when I walked pass this store.

Coolsingel-Vitrine-1.jpg

GLO-SOM.... excellent term. perhaps you should be an inductee in the glo-som hall of fame too lol. i mean you're very important and so much weyne than this somalia nonsense you espouse lol.

Carafaat   

Alpha, don't be modest. if there would be a Somali hall of fame, then you would be the first (online character) who's star would be hanged(on the wall afcourse). :D

Showqi   

Alpha Blondy;852580 wrote:
how come he doesn't have the blue flag on his shop, inaadeero?

You're so small minded Alpha:mad:...when you have your own business, all you need to worry is finding a customer, it doesn't matter where that customer is from, or what kind of nationality they are! as long as your customers like your product and they are happy with it that is all counts.

lol@arafat, well, of course i would be. there would be no doubt about that. i don't like lists and comparisons.

on second thoughts i think GLOB-SOM is better.

Showqi;852598 wrote:
You're so small minded Alpha:mad:...when you have your own business, all you need to worry is finding a customer, it doesn't matter where that customer is from, or what kind of nationality they are! as long as your customers like your product and they are happy with it that is all counts.

i'm fasting and will not succumb to your pressures. lets settle this after iftar. cheers.

iftar for me was at 18:30ish SLCT. i understand in canada iftar will be much later than this....nonetheless i shall be waiting for you to gather your energies and explain yourself as to this expletive-ridden outburst.. cheers.

Narniah   

Showqi;852689 wrote:
Aaway Alpha aan sidii Saambuuska u laab laabe!

Haha! This reminds me of something my oldest sister threatens me with when she's in rage, walahi sidi darka ku wara looool:p.nd I know to stand clear off her path lol.

Blessed   

Wow!! Love the interiors of his shop, not sure if I'd want to spend money on those bags though. Looks like he has good quality stuff, just not feeling the style.