Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Somalia,, A great country. (Landscape pictures)

Ilka-dahable;853665 wrote:
stunning pictures where is the rest Moonlight?

Here is more Mr Dahable.

img_2162.jpg?w=614&h=409

img_2310.jpg?w=614&h=409

Boholaha Xargaga (gobolka Cayn).

a68.jpg

25.jpg

a69.jpg

Qardho.

Sawirka-maanta.jpg

A unique breed of half zebra half Donkey which lives only in Somali countryside.

tumblr_liipm8oDmH1qi4ucgo1_500.jpg

Leopard tortoise in Somalia.

Somalia-Tortoise.JPG

Tallaabo   

Seeing all this water and greenery makes the pain of knowing Somali children and mothers are needlessly dying of hunger and thirst in the south even more unbearable. Forget about the potential of the Somali coast that continues to generate billions of US dollars for foreign trawlers every year, these farmlands can easily feed populations several times greater than the few millions inhabiting the south. Sultan Timocadde was right indeed when he said "Soomaali caqligii doonbuu karraacay".

Miyir   

Thanks a lot Moonlight. such a beautiful country i know where I'm heading next holiday!! post more please.

Some members are stealing my pictures and not only posting them in other websites but in fact claiming them to be from other regions of Somalia. This is wrong and a violation of trust. I put in a lot of effort to take these pictures and share them exclusively here at SSC-Somalia forum and it's wrong when folks steal them and parade them elsewhere while at the same time failing to at least properly give credit or even get the location of the pictures correct. It's unfortunate and frustrating.

Hayaay Dayaxnuur waa lagu qabtay, they are talking about you in SSC.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1317941&page=22

Beautiful. I personally would prefer to live in the South of Somalia, much of the northern regions of Somalia frankly looks like a desert unlike like the South not much agriculture there.

Wadani   

Sanaag province is by far the most scenic and picturesque region in the country, but all of Somalia is breathtaking. Thank you for the pics moonlight.