Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

A friendship of cordial relations and productive ties; AYOUB indeed a close and personal friend

165941_10151022124409250_96508370_n.jpg

So, when i logged into SOL this morning, i noticed that my notifications had reached 3, the other two notifications are useless and i havent bothered to respond. i was thinking it was the usual 'inaadeero' self-opinionated bile that arafat sends me all the time. me and arafat are now well acquainted and just the other day our friendship reached new heights now that the facebook formalities have finally been signed between our two respective accounts. although, its a friendship, Arafat gains more from given his one profile picture, which i doubt is him and too many likes, which doesn't shed any light on him.

yet, when i clicked on this new and mysterious notification, it was non-other than a frienship request from AYOUB. AYOUB is not someone i've paid particular attentions to during my years on SOL but like the apprentice show's evetual winner, he's always had that the nonchalance and non-partisan nature (with the exception of SL affairs, which we are in agreement) that in the end catapultes a common man into stardom and ever-lasting success.

i'm humbled by AYOUB's kind offer to be friends and I quickly reached the firm decision that such an action warranted.

AYOUB, this is a great day for potential cordial ties, ties built on productive relations, team work and loyalty. we shall overcome any obstacles to our joint strategic endeavours and will lay traps and destroy all rabble-rouses whose aim is to undermine our collective spirits. from this day forth, all your enemies are my enemies, your friends my friends and i pledge absolute loyalty and dedication to this new partnership of strength.

hail AYOUB the Great and God Bless Somaliland.

Al.

Carafaat   

I haven't even bothered to look at your FB. I assumed its filled with pictures from the usual fish and ships dhaqancelis kids

That are hanging around Londen Bar in Hargeysa.

And regarding this new cordial friendship with AYOUB, the Habro's own elder, you two have the same ideas you should start a SL own version of the BNP.

AYOUB   

Alpha, l'm humbled by your acceptance.

Thank you for your thought-provoking threads my friend.

Thanks for the kind words I hope you do stay as member of SOL. :)

AYOUB   

What's with the negative vibes. Reminds me of Imam Farole's fears and tantrums when Sh. Sharif shook Mj. Xaji Axmed's hands.

Carafat, so you do bombard Alpha with "inadeero" PM when out here you display Hiil-Daran nationalist card. :)

Carafaat   

AYOUB;850265 wrote:
Carafat, so you do bombard Alpha with "inadeero" PM when out here you display Hiil-Daran nationalist card.
:)

Sheick Ayoub, I tried to 'recruit' Alpha for the unionist cause. But unfortuantly Alpha belongs to the same narrow hawkish "daan" of the spectrum as you do. Besides when I tried to reach out to you and send you one of my 'inadeero' PM telling you ' ina so siyaartay Sheick Abdi Ismail Ayoub'. You called me a 'grave worshipper'!

What kind of a Somalilander are you when you dont even show respect to a fellow member of the Duriyad? :D