Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Boqor Buur madow sentenced one year prison by democratic SL

Somalia;849292 wrote:
Wallahi one of the biggest injustices I've ever seen, it's unbelievable.

In your Pirate region they kill Koofiyad bacle (islaan)

Abwaan   

Somalia;849292 wrote:
Wallahi one of the biggest injustices I've ever seen, it's unbelievable.

Kuwa Faroole u xiran xisaabta ma kuugu jiraan iyo injustice-ka aad ka hadashay? Wax comments ahna maka samaysay? Anigu sidaan u arko Buurmadow inuu Koofurta yimaado ayay ahayd siduu dhaqankiisu yahay warlordska ayey meelo iska shabahaan. That does not mean that I support in la xiro.

Abwaan   

Somalia;849319 wrote:
Which clan elder did Faroole imprison?

Suldaan C/Qaadir Ciise Saalax, recently released yuu u xirnaa? Bile qaboowsade aaway? meel ku sheeg.

Are you telling muusan xirin raggaan? C/laahi Muuse Aw- cali (C/laahi dheere ), Maxamed Xasan Nuur Botaan

Carafaat   

Boqor Buurmadow is a political prisoner. His only crime was getting involved in SL politics as a traditional elder.

Free Boqor!

Somalia   

Abwaan;849321 wrote:
Suldaan C/Qaadir Ciise Saalax, recently released yuu u xirnaa? Bile qaboowsade aaway? meel ku sheeg.

Are you telling muusan xirin raggaan? C/laahi Muuse Aw- cali (C/laahi dheere ), Maxamed Xasan Nuur Botaan

That is a scandalous accusation, you are talking about a Top 20 clan leader being jailed, it's simply not true! I think you are basing this on hearsay.

Why would you make such a incendiary comment about my clan leader?

Look at this:

Gen: Samatar “Faroole 4tii sano ee la doortay haduu dhamaysto buu nasiib leeyahay ”

Abwaan   

No, it is not. I personally know Suldaan C/Qaadir, he lived in London for a while. I know that Faroole arrested him because the Suldan criticized him on an event during Farole's February 2012 trip to London. Is Bile Qabowsade a scandal?

Somalia   

Ok, so my Suldaan was imprisoned and sentenced to a year in jail, I find that hard to believe! This is just a ploy by you, a Galmudug agent to smear the reputation of Puntland State of Somalia (hopefully Puntland Republic soon).

I will not lower myself to this! As for Bile Qabowsade, he has not had a trial, every accused has a trial, if he is sentenced then you can speak up.