Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Let it be known to the democratic, civilized global communities;

Maakhir, Khaatumo, awdal with the rest of the Somalis in the South and east make up an overwhelming majority of Somalia. If I was Somaliland I'd leave this is of insulting. Wither u go ur on way or not has a lot to do with the wishs of these supposed Internet states.

A_Khadar   

Coofle;845239 wrote:
Are you suggesting it is like the Israeli occupation....I don't agree with you on that..

A-khadar, Beelaha darifyada, Have agreed to Join Somaliland in 1991, both in Burco and Borama Conference they signed to be part of the nation. .... Arrintu halkan danbe ayuun bay ka dhabaqday.... ... Ignorant politicians and people with agendas are mainly to blame, Beesha dhexe should first blame themselves, for the deteriorating nation, and Beelaha Darifyada should also realize that Tribalism is not only directed at them but anyone even the most laandheere of beelaha dhexe in Somaliland is subject to Tribalism and nepotism...no one is safe from it, it all depends on where are you....Beelaha dhexe should also (although now late) shown trust in their neighbors instead of assuming somaliland is a clan project and they should protect it , ,,,

I heard this argument of they agreed to join s/l in 1991, but no single proof.. That meeting in burco was only peace and those attended clearly said so.. Thus far, I am waiting a single document signed by the beelaha darafyada as you called them agreeing on somaliland's succession.. Also, I am not sure if that constitutes, if the likes of Xabasade who merely go by their own interest can represent their entire beel or region. The people are opposed this completely by fight and peaceful means and they can't be forced.. Besha dhexe needs to have some sanity once for all.

Naxar Nugaaleed;845249 wrote:
Maakhir, Khaatumo, awdal with the rest of the Somalis in the South and east make up an overwhelming majority of Somalia. If I was Somaliland I'd leave this is of insulting. Wither u go ur on way or not has a lot to do with the wishs of these supposed Internet states.

But the problem is internet states are playing hide and seek on the internet but in Somaliland they are bored so they don't mind playing with internet states:D

Somalia   

Naxar Nugaaleed;845249 wrote:

Why do you keep dragging Maakhir down with you, they've rejected you countless of times, their future is up to them. I saw a guy who had this exact feeling, he was insulted by this!

N.O.R.F   

Oodweyne;845230 wrote:
Apparently this sort of internet-based political states are this seasons Somali fraudulent scams. And, the reason is that like Nigeria with their "famous letters" requesting fund from you in which we always get in E-mail account. It seems that Somalis in the diaspora have perfected the art of scheming to pilfer the few pennies our old aunties get from the State's welfare agencies. Particularly By way of putting a good show in a theater near you and saying we are creating a brand spanking state back at that village of
"two-people-and-a-donkey"

:D :D

Coofle   

Xaaji Xunjuf;845245 wrote:
Anigu ma cid baan kaladhka haysta laakin Awdal waxay ku tala Africa dadku wa inay ta fahmaan ku xalin meysid basement adigu isku so xidhid oo aad heeso qaadid. Wadada borama ila lughaya ila iyo garbo dadar ila qulijeed ila iyo Seylac marta waad taqana hadi kale inaga dayaa buuqa. Faaraah anigu Qabiil iyo waxa ma jecli inan ka hadlo marka waxa horta meel inaga dhig, qabiil oo dhan ba waan nacay anigu , anigu xita qabiil ba ma lihi. Xaajiga gadhka cad leh baan ahay.

Africa Mafrish ayaa wax badan u xaliyay, Basement baad sheegiye...

Ur an annoying little character Somalia. Comment on the relations south and north galkacyo leave the affair of rer Sanaag, be they maakhir or khaatumo.

Xajiyow ciyaarto walatay ama Internet ama Somalia. Refusal to respect the will of the people or the imagenary people of this interenet states, will get no one anywhere.

Haye Naxarow dadki dalki bay joogaan nin basement canada ku xidhan sidu u ogaan kara rabitaanka shacabka , ileen dadku internetka kuma dhex jiraan eh.

Aaliyyah   

iska dhaaf haku warwareegaan internet states iyo qurbajoog oo ay aflagaado joogta ah ka dhigteen..Yaga way halmaameen miyaa in ay jiddah iyo london ka bilabeen sheekadooda..

Tan labaad reer buuhodle oo dhulkooda as we speak sooljoogto lo fadhiyo oo lugu haysto dhulkooda ma internet bay ku jiraan mise qurba bay jogaan?? mise waa la is indha tirayaa cajiib.

Khaatumo iyo Awdal maamul ayeey sameesteen, maamulkoodana yaga uun bu sugaya. Kuwa u dhashay hargaisa ama burco ama berbera hadey cid aflagadeeyaan maa kolay aflagaado meel ku tagi. taasi waa maya..intiina u taliya yaa idin dhaha oo kibirka joojiya...nin so joog laga waaya so jiifso laga helaa ayeey somaali ku maahmaahda.

Aaliyyah   

^ waa runta naxar, shekada iyo dacayada waa qurbo waa iska hadal ee rabaan in ay ku qariyaan mamulkooda xumaanta iyo xaqdarada uu ku socdo..

halkan ka daawo muadaharad borame ka dhacay...

Ninkan ma garanaysin waxa la yidha ugaas C/rashiid Ugaas-Rooble Ugaas-Doodi ugaas nuur wa ugaaska ugu faca dheer Awdal ka ab ka ab Awoowgi waxa weye the legenedary ugaas Nuur Ninki farta gaarka Qoray Dalka wu tagay wa so arkay wanaaga iyo barwaaqada Somaliland ka jirta. Marka lama odhan karo dee wa nin maxbuus ah ileen wadanki na wa soo arkay qurbahana wa degenyahay.

ugaaska.jpg

Naxar Nugaaleed;845297 wrote:
Wat is inda tireysa xajiyow. Dadka borame calanka Somalia kululaya bat leedhahay Waa Kuwa basement isku xidhay. Rabitanka dadkas seeda loo ogado waa in la weydhiya.

Kuwa Calanka Somaliland lula maxay yihin markaas inkastow aan anigu arkin cid calan Somalia lulalaya.