Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Are you a Somali with PhD?

Put him/her Down Syndrome

Lets cut the negativity and be more positive guys. no directionless criticism and hurtful words please. work together to achieve becos this is good for our collective will.

no saqanjanimo and hasid-hasid behaviour. no back-biting and mocking.

by the power invested in me by the SOL Admin and MOD Regime, I hereby pronounce today - World Somali Peace Day.

cheers,

al.

i can

you can

we can

all can

reach where we want to go if we only just work together.

DEEP words from Luciano. BIG BIG UP for this great song! Peace and Love to all my bros and sistas!

Somaliyeey Kaca

Saxalkii Ka Tala Baxa

Sumadii Midnimada iyo Soo Celiya Nabadii

Saboolkii Hanoo Baxo

Sisintii Ma Beernaa

Isku Socodka Beelaha

Sidii Bari Ma Noqonaa

wa ereyo ka mida heesta cusub e Nimco Dareen

Coofle   

Technically I don't have PhD, but with my 20+ years of continuous formal academic education should count as PhD...

in my current field of practice, I have 7 years ahead of me to earn PhD! ... and I am determined to go all the way Inshalah... I hope at least at 30 years of continuous formal academic education I will earn my PhD, then I will start on non-formal....

Do you regret choosing your current path? it takes 11 years at least of continuous non-stop formal education and training to earn a PhD in my side... Alla dheeridaayee, dhulkan maad ku noolayd, ma dhadhaaro culus baa (Decade) ina kala dhexyaaloo, soo dhaafi laadahayee (yaa PhD) ...

Coofle;918863 wrote:
Technically I don't have PhD, but with my 20+ years of continuous formal academic education should count as PhD...

in my current field of practice, I have 7 years ahead of me to earn PhD! ... and I am determined to go all the way Inshalah... I hope at least at 30 years of continuous formal academic education I will earn my PhD, then I will start on non-formal....

Do you regret choosing your current path?
it takes 11 years at least of continuous non-stop formal education and training to earn a PhD in my side...
Alla dheeridaayee, dhulkan maad ku noolayd, ma dhadhaaro culus baa (Decade) ina kala dhexyaaloo, soo dhaafi laadahayee (yaa PhD) ...

What are u getting ur degree on?

Abwaan   

lol...Haatu oo weli da' qaris ku jira. Kaalay adiga ma waxaad is leedahay SOL waa la iska dhex qafaalayaa oo askar baa la isku qorayaa?:D

this is NOT an actual PhD! which i probably doubt anyone on SOL posses LOL. although, a Somali with a real PhD would probably not hesitate to put others down dee! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you guys are so slow, ma istidhi?

Put him/her Down

wyre   

If haatu is 20 years old, me and Apophis are 15 years younger than him, which means we are only 5 years old

wyre;918915 wrote:
If haatu is 20 years old, me and Apophis are 15 years younger than him, which means we are only 5 years old

If Haatu is 20 and can write like this in Somali and English, than he is smart 20 yr old. Haatu post a pic or get someone that can vouch for u.