Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Are you a Somali with PhD?

Haatu;918920 wrote:
Hell no I aint posting no pic of me here
:D
You lot just can't take it that an 18 year is this smart

I wouldn't be surprised, I have met some really young smart people here before. Oba, Alpha, and I think Abwaan have posted their pics here one time or another. So either get someone who has seen you in person, or you'd have people like Wyre not believing ur 18.

oba hiloowlow;918921 wrote:
Show nimaan wax ogeyn allow ha cadaabin. You lot don't know that Haatu has kids in Gaarisa oo qaangaar ah the poor old man is just having midlife crisis.

haatu is between 18-45. :D

Haatu;918930 wrote:
Oba and Alpha have never posted their pic.
:|

waar, i've posted my picture at least 5 times walahi. :D

i'm not as old as people think i am though! LOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;918902 wrote:
this is NOT an actual PhD! which i probably doubt anyone on SOL posses LOL. although, a Somali with a real PhD would probably not hesitate to put others down dee! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you guys are so slow, ma istidhi?

P
ut
h
im/her
D
own

Alpha, u have to understand what u are dealing here on SoL is Somali human nature. Xaasidnimo iyo Phd, Kama dhamaato.

bro,

its not even SOL. this place is alright.

its harsh out there in the real world though. our people are forever bickering over the smallest things. i wonder how much the time (economic value) is lost on arguing and everyone forcibly pushing their views in your face per year? is this innate to the Somali way of things? or are we literally all PhD holders by our very nature? :D

Alpha Blondy;918954 wrote:
bro,

its not even SOL. this place is alright.

its harsh out there in the real world though. our people are forever bickering over the smallest things. i wonder how much the time (economic value) is lost on arguing and everyone forcibly pushing their views in your face per year? is this innate to the Somali way of things? or are we literally all PhD holders by our very nature?

It's not just Somalis that do this, it happens everywhere else. You are probably noticing it more now cuz, you've been exposed it and have to deal with them. Best way to not lose ur sanity while you are there is to find something to occupy with yourself.

Alpha Blondy;918902 wrote:
this is NOT an actual PhD! which i probably doubt anyone on SOL posses LOL. although, a Somali with a real PhD would probably not hesitate to put others down dee! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you guys are so slow, ma istidhi?

P
ut
h
im/her
D
own

Quite the opposite Alfie, educated people, including SOLers are more tolerant than your average Faarax and Xalimo...The purpose of education anywhere in the planet is to make you a better citizen first and foremost.

More importantly, the purpose of education in Islam (atheists don't bash me here) is to make one more pious/Allah-fearing...

Me thinks you are too harsh on our people; we have many things wrong with our society but cut us some slack; we sure do have lots of honest and hardworking folk as well...AND dare I say, lots of real PHDs...