Somalia

Edna Aden Ismail Says All Somalis Terrorists

She even differentiates Somalia from Somaliland through her pronunciation, got to love it S-O-M-A-L-I-Y-A :);)

Articulate indeed she is, may Allah guide her amiin, it’s horrible to see a woman of that age and privileged upbringing to publicly call for the division of her own people.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

I have never seen someone with that age filled with hate and venom, he is even condemning those who call the southerns "Brothers" and he is begging ethiopia to become their partners, and the sad thing is when he says "Dalalka jaarka ah mar horeyba ahayd inay ina aqoonsadaan waayo waxaa soo afjarmi lahaa fikrada soomaaliweyn oo ayagu wax maslaxad ah aysan ugu jirin" That is the most disgusting statement i heard for a long time.

NGONGE   

Saw the video last night. Don't understand what the fuss is all about. Quite a demagogic speech there, never thought she had it in her. :D

Carafaat   

Mukulaalow;841992 wrote:
I have never seen someone with that age filled with hate and venom, he is even condemning those who call the southerns "Brothers" and he is begging ethiopia to become their partners, and the sad thing is when he says
"Dalalka jaarka ah mar horeyba ahayd inay ina aqoonsadaan waayo waxaa soo afjarmi lahaa fikrada soomaaliweyn oo ayagu wax maslaxad ah aysan ugu jirin"
That is the most disgusting statement i heard for a long time.

Demagogy, polarization, prejadism and populism is the trademark of many Somali politician. Some used in speech iney afuufaan, others do it tthrough actions. Barre Hiraale, Abdullahi Yusuf, etc did not only use speech they actually brought Ethiopians to slay somalis they disliked.

Words can be as hostile as actions, and I am sure Mahamed Hashi is not alone in his demagogic vieuws. What else would have created 20 years of chaos, divided cities, divided people and a didivded nation.

Open your eyes bissad!

bilan   

I have never seen someone who is more confused than you Carafaat, you are always trying to justify what your ilmo adeero do, no one is talking about Bare Hiiraale iyo qof kale, markii geel loo heeso baad goranyo u heestaa, stick to the topic, people are talking about Edna and this other guy, you either agree with their hate filled speech or you are against it, you do not have to justify or make excuses, just FYI your cousins do not use only speech, they are killing people in their own houses right now, so please do not try to act you’re nationalist or unionist. I hope one of these days you will find out what you want.

mxied religious beliefs are u mad just because her mother was a catholic doesnt mean edna is catholic maxa been laga sameynaa dad mudakir ah oo sharaf leh

36 minutes ago, Illyria said:

Here she is back to her old tirade, fodder for the masses: Landers are brilliant good Somalis. Other Somalis are pirates & terrorists.

https://twitter.com/EGaraad_/status/1660354352047898626/mediaviewer

https://twitter.com/hawa223315/status/1660376908981256193/mediaviewer

Clear indication for other Northerners what's in store for them.

• Like 1

Real aqoonsi raadis. Iskoolkeeda ee jaamacadda ku sheegto ayee aqoonsiga ugu dalbatay dowladda dhexe, which gave a temporary certification valid for two years.

Islaantiiba haddee aqoonsigaan raadineyao, meesha waa lagu kala tagay.

371824605-24411249708474454-812284697531

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1