Somalia

Edna Aden Ismail Says All Somalis Terrorists

Abwaan I'm actually quite versed with our history, and I doubt I'm XX's junior. If you don’t mind, please indulge me. How did Somaliland cause the starvation, piracy and chaos in Somalia?

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;840830 wrote:
Lets say the late Cigaal was responsible for the short clashes in Somaliland what does that have to do with Edna adan since when is Edna adan Cigaal. Sorry i don't see the logic behind you're argument. Here is the problem with you in Somaliland they don't blame their problems on others i have never seen a Somalilander blaming the clashes in-between 1994 and1996 on Koonfurians?

lol...what a joke.! Weren't you the one blaming what happened in the North on all Koofuriyaans? While ignoring what your leaders like Riyaale and Waraabe did? And yes, Cigaal blamed what happened in The North on Koofur, halkaas baa laga soo abaabulay ayay dad badan oo Waqooyi joogey ku doodeen.

Abwaan;840831 wrote:
XX, wiilashaan iyo adigu ma isku habar-wacateen? Hal mar bay na soo wada galeene.
:D

Soo xaajigoodi ma ihey ma aragtay faisal cali waraabe oo hangoolkisa lulaya wa saso kale :D

Carafaat   

Ace of Spadez;840834 wrote:
Abwaan I'm actually quite versed with our history, and I doubt I'm XX's junior. If you don’t mind, please indulge me. How did Somaliland cause the starvation, piracy and chaos in Somalia?

Hadalka macaa waxbuu dumiyaa. certainly in Somalia and reer Somaliland need to understand that.

Abwaan   

Carafaat;840837 wrote:
Hadalka macaa waxbuu dumiyaa. certainly in Somalia and reer Somaliland need to understand that.

Sax.

Abwaan;840835 wrote:
lol...what a joke? Weren't you the one blaming what happened in the North on all Koofuriyaans? While ignoring what your leaders like Riyaale and Waraabe did?

1994 til 1996

You are confusing things now Somaliland habar habar wars Somaliland clashes between the political elites of the Somaliland republic

Somaliland 1981 till 1991

Somalilands SNM rebels versus the Siad bare government of Somalia.

If Edna adan was part of cali mahdi's faction fighting for power against general caydiid than we can say she was responsible for the wars.

Edna adan was not part of Cigaal's government in 1994

She was not a member of the SNM she was not a member of SSDF nor was she a member of USC

Abwaan   

Ace of Spadez;840834 wrote:

if you what you are saying is true and you know about the Somali history, those three issues are not the only problems in Somalia for the last 30 years.

Carafaat;840837 wrote:

You are right the Qawdhans need to be careful what they say in hargeysa you can say intad micrfoon qaadatid reer hebel wa necbahay beritoole baanu ku duulayna. Laakin Hargeysa reer magaal maha dee wa dad hadal badan wax walba ku kaftama. Yaan kaftanka mar mar run la moodin laakin reer xamarku wa dad runti reer magaal ah

Carafaat, are you sleep walking? Granted there are laws for hate speach, but I doubt Edna Adan has not called for genocide, nor has she asked Morgan and the SNF to loot Bay & Bakool causing the starvation we all witnessed in 1992. She didn't instigate Ali Vs Aydiid to destroy Xamar. Neither did she ask the TFG to embezzle millions instead of using that money to prepare for the drought that caused the recent starvation in 2011. She does not lead Al-Shabab, nor does she control Farole to deport people from Bosaaso. She certainly did not put a green line between Beledweyne and the other one in Gaalkacyo. She has not called for Ethiopian troops to enter Mogadishu and is not the one requesting Kenya help them form something called Azania. Call me myopic but I fail to see how what she said has caused this Failed State we know as Somalia.

Carafaat   

Edna Aden's cousin Godane: Everyone outside Al Shabaab is Gaal.

Edna Aden: Everyone outside Somaliland is terrorist, pirate.

Who should we listen to? :D

Ace of Spaze: Edna is only guilty in that what all Somali's are guilty of, generalization and stigmatization.

Even I do that in my local Somali coffeeshop but I wouldnt do that in front of outsiders(non-Somalis). :D

But she is a great lady who has done more for Somalis then any of us.

Abwaan stop dancing around the issues. Somaliland has withdrawn from the union in 1991. What has Somaliland done or contributed to make Somalia the failed state that it is today since 1991. Let’s hear your grievance.

Carafaat;840846 wrote:
Edna Aden's cousin
Godane
: Everyone outside Al Shabaab is Gaal.

Edna Aden:
Everyone outside Somaliland is terrorist, pirate.

Who should we listen to?

Ace of Spaze:
Edna is only guilty in that what all Somali's are guilty of,
generalization and stigmatization.

Even I do that in my local Somali coffeeshop but I wouldnt do that in front of outsiders(non-Somalis).

But she is a great lady who has done more for Somalis then any of us.

There were Somalis well Somalilanders and there were EU parliamentarians and Belgium Parliamentarians but there were no koonfurians present. Carafaat do you think it would've been nice if there were Koonfurians at the meeting so that they could raise their opinion to.

Ama ha yidhahaan boooooo Down Somaliland:D