Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Tolka unyielding somali nationalism recognized

Carafaat;839706 wrote:
waan gartay sxb. markaa sheekadu wee cadahay. Haatu tolow dhinacee ayuu raaca.
:D

Moonlight, Abtigiis and I support any Somali group fighting Al Shabaab. this has been discussed to great extend.where do you stand?

Carafaat does that group also include the Kikuyo's are they also part of the so called Somali groups?

Abwaan   

Soomaali waxba isma dhaanto, kuwa dhulalkooda isticmaarku bixiyeyna dhibaato baaxad leh ayey wejahaan, sida kala qaybsanaan, dantooda oo aysan garan iwm. Insha Allaah in Kismaayo Shabaab laga xoreeyo mar dhow way dhacaysaa, waxaanse Ilaah ka rajeynayaa inuu is-qabqabsi iyo fidno hor leh ka ilaaliyo. Jubbada Hoose waa degaan qabiillo kala duwan degaan, sida la iskugu keenana way adkaan doontaa. Maanta lama joogo xilligii hal beeli xoog lahaan jirtey oo ay kuwa kale muquunin jirtey, marka whether Kenya dabada kaa riixdo,Itoobiya kuu gacan-haatiso oo ku tiraa wax walba diid annagaa kula jirnee iyo haddii Casmara hub kuu soo dirtaba wax macne ah ma samaynayso. Soomaalidu inay isku tanaasulaan, islana tashadaan ayaa dhibka looga bixi karaa.

Carafaat;839699 wrote:
Saxiib, your thread's title is
'tolka unyealding somali nationalism recongnized'
. And now you state that Ethiopian O's are diffrent from Kenyan O's, because the later 'somalinimada ayee ka caraaran oo dadkale isku eekisiyaan'?

arintii nationalismka ma subclans ayaa geysay.
:D

Farax Macalin explains it Carafaadow listen from 5:50

Carafaat;839706 wrote:

Moonlight, Abtigiis and I support any Somali group fighting Al Shabaab. this has been discussed to great extend.where do you stand?

So why can't you support anyone who fights against onlf. aren't they both nabadiid.

Abtigiis   

MoonLight1;839705 wrote:
Abtigiis, what's your stand on Azania, Pro Gaandhi, and the Kenyan caravan?

Gaandhi, Azania, Ras kaambooni, all stink!! They are all for division, false clan pride and hegemony. They will not go far because their philosophy is based on a bankrupt idea. The winning formula eventually is that of HiilQaran!! Professor Samatar is my professor; professor gaandhi and professor galayr are clan professors, who normalized to the dominant idea of this tumultous time-clan is everything.

But the end of Alshabab is good news.

Abtigiis;839714 wrote:
Gaandhi, Azania, Ras kaambooni, all stink!! They are all for division, false clan pride and hegemony. They will not go far because their philosophy is based on a bankrupt idea. The winning formula eventually is that of HiilQaran!! Professor Samatar is my professor; professor gaandhi and professor galayr are clan professors, who normalized to the dominant idea of this tumultous time-clan is everything.

;)

And prof Carafaat is lying to us when he said "we support anyone fighting alshabab" I thought that "we" included you.

now he should be kicked from Hiil-Qaran asap.

Carafaat   

Moonlight, politicly Abtigiis is right and they all stink. But if I had to choose military between Al Shabaab and TFg supported Azania/Jubbaland/Raskambooni winning the battle. then my choice is clear.

Carafaat;839721 wrote:

Carafaat;839721 wrote:
Moonlight, politicly Abtigiis is right and they all stink. But if I had to choose military between Al Shabaab and TFg supported Azania/Jubbaland/Raskambooni winning the battle. then my choice is clear.

;)

sorry to put your membership in trouble Carafaat, you are just trying to water it down.

Abtigiis   

Mine is clear too. Anything and anyone that destroys Alshabab is welcome. Those who want to link this position to goodwill for Azania are playing dirty games which Somalia cannot afford. We can be pro-Somalia, anti-Alshabab, pro-forces that fight Alshabab (foreigners included), anti-ras kambokni, anti-azania, anti-gaandhi at the same time. We do not have to be one of these at any given time.

Abtigiis;839725 wrote:
Mine is clear too. Anything and anyone that destroys Alshabab is welcome. Those who want to link this position to goodwill for Azania are playing dirty games which Somalia cannot afford. We can be pro-Somalia, anti-Alshabab, pro-forces that fight Alshabab (foreigners included), anti-ras kambokni, anti-azania, anti-gaandhi at the same time. We do not have to be one of these at any given time.

you guys have identity crises I believe. kulli rabi, midna ma rabo. kuu talin maayo ii talin maysid kala tagi mayno.

Duke & JB have more clearer policies than you lot.;) at least they know what they want.

Carafaat   

Abtigiis, I agree 100% with you.

Moonlight, Political reality is a bit more complicated then clan based simplicity your vieuws are determined by.

Look at the bigger picture in Somalia, waa iga talo. :D

The klan might be patriotic but ONLF leadership has narrow mindset and even narrower agenda-devoid of any creativity and no appreciation for the geopolitics of the Horn and the world in general.

Abtigiis   

Moonlight is a bright guy, he is playing the naughty boy here but i am sure he knows that we do not have to be only one thing at a time. The anti-alshabab/anti-Azania; pro-foreign-forces-that-fight-alshabab/pro-somali-sovereignity mutualities can coexist, because this is one of thos unique national situations where the end justifies the means and principledness can be sacrificed for emancipative pragmatism.

Che made a useful distinction. I agree, the ONLF is intolerably myopic and my battles with them is a matter of public record. Yet, they are right in resisting cruel oppression. Will they win the way they are? No!!

Abtigiis;839733 wrote:
..we do not have to be only one thing at a time...

The mystery and the confusion just deepens.

hope the party has clearer policies.