Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Tolka unyielding somali nationalism recognized

Haatu   

Well duh Abtigiis. Tell us something new sxb :D

It's evident that Addis doesn't want tolka getting a foothold in the Jubbooyinka. If things go their way, Barre Hiraale will rule Kismayo and this whole Azania project will wash down the drain.

PS: this thread reminds me of a question I asked you a while back. I'm still not convinced. I smell another S/land in the making.

Somalia   

Haatu;839667 wrote:

PS: this thread reminds me of a question I asked you a while back. I'm still not convinced. I smell another S/land in the making.

How is this comparable to Somaliland region?

Abtigiis   

I do not consider kenyan somalis as somalis, the Os included. By and large, they lack confidence and self-worth. They remind me of the vulgar Amhara insult against Oromos. " ye tegebe Galla ( deregatory - oromo ), Amara neyn yillal. [ oromadii kibirtaa axmaar baan ahay bay tidhaa].

"sijuu kii kibraa, kukuyu baan ahay buu yidhaa". :D away haatu ha i weeraree!!!

faarah22   

Then how come the other somali clans in kenya don't act kikuyu, it's peculiar to the O's sxb. i have heard anecdotes about the ones in ethiopia also, pointing guns at pple's feet telling them to step of the land of O-ia. come on, tell us something else.

Haatu   

Abtigiis ku weereri maayo because you are damn right. Dadkan aan ka dhashey laf dhabar maba laha. Proof is on this very forumn. Aawey kii ku argue gareynaaye that he is 'Kenyan' when asked yaa tahey? Waa dad maskaxda laga gumeystey forget anything else. At times I wonder am I the only one oo karti leh :D

Haatu   

Faarax, what do you know about Kenya that qualifies you to make such judgements. By the way, 'Islii baan gaarey waa dhow' doesn't count. :D

Abtigiis   

You have ignorant and vulgar people everywhere!! But i am not sure the Os in kenya are different from the other kenyan Somalis. Dad soomalinimada ka carara oo qoowmiyad kale isu ekeeysiya Ehiopia laguma sheegin laakin Kenya way joogaan.

Haatu;839689 wrote:
Abtigiis ku weereri maayo because you are damn right. Dadkan aan ka dhashey laf dhabar maba laha. Proof is on this very forumn. Aawey kii ku argue gareynaaye that he is 'Kenyan' when asked yaa tahey? Waa dad maskaxda laga gumeystey forget anything else. At times I wonder am I the only one oo karti leh
:D

Karti adiga waxaad u taqaan Soomaalida Kenya waali bay u yaqaaniin, and they are right, the most peace loving Somalis are the Kenyan Somalis, wakaa soomaaliyoo idil maanta magan u noqdeen from dhadhaab to eastliegh. Adiguse dagaal qarjajac iyo anaa kobtaan iskaleh baad u taqaan karti iyo raganimno.

Abtigiis   

Moonlight, dadka soo qaday Uganda iyo Tanzania iyo ilaa Souh Africa way ku nool yihiin. It has nothing to do with kenyan somalis, who by the way talk ill of dadka soo qaxay hadaad run dooneysid.

Dagaal iyo gabgab iyo cunsuri may noqdaan lama odhan; laakiin dee waan la nool nahay oo waan aragnaa siday u dhaqmayaan badankoodu. Mid xabashi i moodaya ayaa mid kenyan ah maalin dhan u sharxayay how he is not from somalia and therefore 'better' than the other somalis nonesense. Markaan adkaysan kari waayey baan iskaga kacay meesha. haatu waa runtii, baryahan way roonyihiin, laakiin dad bah dilan bay ahaayeen.

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;839692 wrote:
You have ignorant and vulgar people everywhere!! But i am not sure the Os in kenya are different from the other kenyan Somalis. Dad soomalinimada ka carara oo qoowmiyad kale isu ekeeysiya Ehiopia laguma sheegin laakin Kenya way joogaan.

Saxiib, your thread's title is 'tolka unyealding somali nationalism recongnized'. And now you state that Ethiopian O's are diffrent from Kenyan O's, because the later 'somalinimada ayee ka caraaran oo dadkale isku eekisiyaan'?

arintii nationalismka ma subclans ayaa geysay. :D

Abtigiis   
:D carafaat,there are no subclans here. It is about geography not clan geneology. The article i quoted did not mention Kenyan somalis, Os or otherwise, and this is because they are not part of the group referred to fierecly pan-somali. The people talked about live in Somalia (jubbas) and Ethiopia, not in Kenya. And the omission of the somali kenyans is not a happenstance.

Abtigiis;839702 wrote:
:D
carafaat,there are no subclans here. It is about geography not clan geneology. The article i quoted did not mention Kenyan somalis, Os or otherwise, and this is because they are not part of the group referred to fierecly pan-somali. The people talked about live in Somalia (jubbas) and Ethiopia, not in Kenya. And the omission of the somali kenyans is not a happenstance.

Abtigiis, what's your stand on Azania, Pro Gaandhi, and the Kenyan caravan?

Carafaat   

waan gartay sxb. markaa sheekadu wee cadahay. Haatu tolow dhinacee ayuu raaca. :D

Moonlight, Abtigiis and I support any Somali group fighting Al Shabaab. this has been discussed to great extend.where do you stand?