Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

My girlfriend is getting Married but NOT to ME!

so.....i'm seeing this super-nice dhaqan celis chick from london, on the side lol. her mother is evil and we both argree that is she's not nice. last week she informed me that she will be getting 'forced' marriage very soon to a local guy she's related to.

i need some advice? this is causing me serious issues.

.i'm seeing this super-nice dhaqan celis chick from london

So

her mother is evil and we both argree that is she's not nice

then

she will be getting married very soon to a local guy she's related to

Isku dhex karis uun iga dheh ,,,,, :D

Carafaat   

Alpha, Inadeero, waa qoloma gabartu iyo hoyadeed. I can only advice based on the genealogy background of the subject.

Alpha u r a married man...u dont need this dc bomb explode on your azz! Get the hell outta there dude. U had your lil tlc with her. Now, shes getting fedup by her mom. U gonna get blame for it.

Its what its! There aint nada u can do. She gotta solve her problem with what i call with the kangroo mom. Run for the broader or u be toast.

email her this song link........hopefully she will get with lil luck!!

Abtigiis   

She is inviting you to take her impulsively! DO NOT take the bait. If she doesn't want to marry the guy, she will not. Somali girls in that part of the world (SL, somaligalbeed) waa dhaqan common u ah, waa la i soo doonayaaye, maxaan yeelaa??

Insist that you believe in calaf - I know you don't, but insist regardless!! Wish her good luck, but always with the nuance that if God meant her for you, you will find get her one day.

Seriously, if you love her and think you are ready for marriage, dee iska guurso. :D :D If you are not, marka horeba maxaad wakhtiga uga luminaysay inanta? U sheeg runta oo try to help her make a good decision.

^ solid advise there AT.

i'm lost for words at the moment and there are tensions in the convo when we speak.

this is the second time round dee. first time she run away from the forced marriage and i sort of helped her (guidance lol and tried to help her flee the country). the evil mother played her well by backing off after she run away and now its happening again. she's resigned to her fate now and i don't like that she feeling desperate and depressed. i'm her only friend in the country, maybe i'm reading too much into this, you know. she calls all the time and i'm getting a little annoyed by her constant calls. we have a met up this afternoon.

Carafaat;838527 wrote:
Alpha, Inadeero, waa qoloma gabartu iyo hoyadeed. I can only advice based on the genealogy background of the subject.

lol@ former inadeero

she's from half london.

Stop abusing and corrupting this innocent girl. Leave her in peace and let her be with her family and allow her to decide whatever she wishes together with her mother. Who are you to call her mother evil?

That's the best advice I can give you.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;838542 wrote:
lol@ former inadeero

she's from half london.

ma saas baa. maa kala goosanay? then call me ex-inadeero. :D

half londen girls are cute and short. ha siideyn, besides half Londen is the best neighbourhood to live in quite, close to airport, amazing vieuw, nice hillside houses, far away from the monkey hills. :D

Alpha Blondy;838522 wrote:
so.....i'm seeing this super-nice dhaqan celis chick from london, on the side lol. her mother is evil and we both argree that is she's not nice. last week she informed me that she will be getting 'forced' marriage very soon to a local guy she's related to.

if her mother is evil, what is she? (i mean the chick of course)

secondly, don't you think, mothers are DEAR?

p.s. parents are ''oddly'' right most times. teens think otherwise

Abtigiis;838532 wrote:
She is inviting you to take her impulsively! DO NOT take the bait. If she doesn't want to marry the guy, she will not. Somali girls in that part of the world (SL, somaligalbeed) waa dhaqan common u ah, waa la i soo doonayaaye, maxaan yeelaa??

Alla maxaan u soo joogay taasoo kele ,,,,, :D

Abtigiis;838532 wrote:

Alla maxaan u soo joogay taasoo kele ,,,,, :D

Aaliyyah   

Alpha Blondy;838522 wrote:
so.....i'm seeing this super-nice dhaqan celis chick from london,
on the side lol
. her mother is evil and we both argree that is she's not nice. last week she informed me that she will be getting 'forced' marriage very soon to a local guy she's related to.

On the side of what exactly?..something tells me "isma dhaantiin".

Anyways, no one gets forced nowadays. Parents suggest but thats about it...for the most part the only ones who their parents force them into their relatives or anyone for that matter are the ones who went out of control. And, the family is trying to cover up for them.

Also, if it is causing you some serious issues maybe you should go and propose to her instead.

With that been said. I have my doubt about your stories. You have a new one every week or so...and with a new girl.

salaam