Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Istanbul Conference ready to open.......(TFG, Puntland, Galmudug, Ahlu Suna,) present

ElPunto   

^Well at least you know what the Kenyans and Ethiopians want and let's face it - we're more than a match for those 2 given some time. Not sure what the plan the Turks have is. Just was pointing out that Somalis have differing standards.

Think some good will indeed come out of it. In the old days - some sultans and would be sultans used to invite their adversaries and competitors to a big feast and then lock the doors and kill them all. I'm not sure that the Turks should now do the same - but they should lock them up there for a month until they behave and agree to terms that move this country forward.

Carafaat - Turkey has given up on Europe. Do you really think they want to be in a union with basketcase Greece and teetering Spain? Hence their new found embrace of the Muslim world - but most arab govts are wary.

Mario B   

ElPunto;836635 wrote:
but most arab govts are wary.

Arab nations are wary of Turkey because they would rather be America's poodle than engage a regional power that can open up their malaise economies in order to benefit the Arab masses.

ElPunto   

^Amazing how you attribute such selflessness to the Turks - presumably they're going to give up the profits from opening up economies to liberate Palestine.

ElPunto   

They've changed course ie they're looking towards Middle East and Muslim world. That necessitates a looking away from Europe. Hence not sure how their policy re Europe is constant or patient. Your statement is somewhat contradictory.

Carafaat   

Sxb, their main foreign objective was the last 40 years to become EU member state. After waiting 40 years as a candidate the door has been shot by france/germany couple years ago. one would expect that Turks would show dissapointment, anger or counter measures against EU or NATO or give up any of the many treaties they have with EU. but nothing of that, they did change their foreign policy focus. I still find them calm.

ElPunto   

Most of their trade is with Europe so it would pointless to cancel treaties or other counter measures. But by changing their foreign policy focus they've effectively told Europe that they're irrelevant going forward as the economic and population growth shifts to the Muslim world and africa.

Abwaan   

Waxba ma tarayso masawirro dad la xayeesiinayo oo topic looga dhigayo, yaa la siri karaa? Soomaaliya nabaddeeda ayaa ka muhiimsan. Guryaha hallagu dhegsado haddii sidaas loo jecelyahay.

Cabdi-Weli, my former neighbor ma soo noqonayo this time insha Allaah, mustaqbalka shishe ma ogi weli wuu da'yar yahay and wish him all the best.:D

I endorse Dr. Bashir Loyan for the next Somali president

A_Khadar;836694 wrote:
Alle wax khayr u ah umada soomaaliyeed dhaman ha kasoo saaro.. Ha loo duceeyo..

Aamiin, Ilaahow wixii shar ah naga hay, khayrkana na waafaji.

He Turks have been great for Somalia thus far. Allah knows what the future holds and who will be the next Presidnet or the next janitor...:D So far things are going quite well.

Abwaan   

General Duke;836726 wrote:
He Turks have been great for Somalia thus far. Allah knows what the future holds and who will be the next Presidnet or the next janitor...
:D
So far things are going quite well.

I am glad to see GD talking this way, wax badan baa is beddeley brother.:D

ElPunto   

Abwaan;836722 wrote:
Waxba ma tarayso masawirro dad la xayeesiinayo oo topic looga dhigayo, yaa la siri karaa?

Does that apply to your Bashir Loyan topic or is this one only? Alla maxa la isku sheegayaa meeshaan.

Abwaan   

ElPunto;836728 wrote:
Does that apply to your Bashir Loyan topic or is this one only? Alla maxa la isku sheegayaa meeshaan.

El Pento, Dr. Bashir weli lama arkin hoggaankiisa marka anigu waxba kama sheegi karo, haddii aad adigu aragtay noo sheeg. He is a public figure waa la dhaliili karaa. I am sure wuu ogyahay qofku markuu xil u bareero in la dhaliili karo, waxaad hayso bal soo daa!

Teeda kale waxani waa siyaasad, qabiil ma ahan. Cabdi-Weli dad badan oo meeshan jooga waan ka badiyaa sidaan aamisanahay, shakhsiyan nin xun ma ahan, siyaasaddiisana waa la dhaliili karaan, weliba waxaan u oggolahay inuu intii dadaalkiisa ah tartan ka qayb qaato.

ElPunto   

Dhaliil meshaan majirto oon ahayn - there is no need to comment on pics posted here and call them xayeeysiis - since everyone does it including you.

Abwaan   

ElPunto;836731 wrote:
Dhaliil meshaan majirto oon ahayn - there is no need to comment on pics posted here and call them xayeeysiis - since everyone does it including you.

loool...I only posted on topic on Bashir, how can you compare with me people who have been doing that for ages. Even GD understood the humor here...why can't you? ElPunto is deji, waxaad hayso soo daa, Shirka Turki waad dhaliilaysaa, musharraxiita waad dhaliilaysaa, maxaad alternative haysaa? yaan comment-kana la iska af-qaban khasab ma ahan in la israaco, wax kasta oo aan qorana sax ma noqon karaan. Qur'aanka keliya ayaa wada sax ah waxa aadanuhu qoro sax ma wada noqdaan.