Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Istanbul Conference ready to open.......(TFG, Puntland, Galmudug, Ahlu Suna,) present

Abwan of course things have changed. The reality on the ground has changed, Somalia today is no linger hostage to armed clan militias and the rule of law as I have wanted is now growing across he nation. Thus it matters not who is President or speaker, what matters is that the Federal Republic is nurtured and that we overcome the mistakes of the past. You seem to be supporting an individual, I care more about system. Develoution of power from the center and fairness is what I am calling for. The rest cam be achieved by the people...

Abwaan   

General Duke;836743 wrote:
Abwan of course things have changed. The reality on the ground has changed, Somalia today is no linger hostage to armed clan militias and the rule of law as I have wanted is now growing across he nation. Thus it matters not who is President or speaker, what matters is that the Federal Republic is nurtured and that we overcome the mistakes of the past. You seem to be supporting an individual, I care more about system. Develoution of power from the center and fairness is what I am calling for. The rest cam be achieved by the people...

Yes I am supporting an individual who I think will lead us to the change and that is Dr. Bashir. Waan soo dhaweynayaa isbeddelka kugu dhacay.:D Wax badan baanan kuu soo duceynayey in Ilaah tan suurogeliyo. Alxamdulillaah ducadiina Ilaah waa aqbalay.

Mario B   

ElPunto;836645 wrote:
^Amazing how you attribute such selflessness to the Turks - presumably they're going to give up the profits from opening up economies to liberate Palestine.

:eek:

Abwaan;836761 wrote:
Yes I am supporting an individual who I think will lead us to the change and that is Dr. Bashir. Waan soo dhaweynayaa isbeddelka kugu dhacay.
:D
Wax badan baanan kuu soo duceynayey in Ilaah tan suurogeliyo. Alxamdulillaah ducadiina Ilaah waa aqbalay.

Duco abti no matter how distant is always most welcome..:D Somalia has changed and what I have fought for is coming to pass, a Federal United Somalia at peace with itself.. Insha Allah pray for this to come true soon ya Abwan....