Sign in to follow this  
galia

Farmajoo: The Peoples Choice

Aaliyyah   

Waa runtaa. I hope Farmaajo gets the chance to be the president of Somalia. Ilaahay madaxwayne ha inoga dhigo qof danta somaaliyeed u halgama

Farmaajo madaxweynenimo iyo wax kasii wanaagsan u qalmaa. Wuuna noqonaa hadduu Eebbaheena u qoray. Kursigaas dad badan liito oo aan u qalmin ayaa ku fariistay, magaciisana dilay. Marka Farmaajo boqol jeer u qalmaa, kun jeerna wuu dhaamaa kuwaas.

Abtigiis   

I do not know if Farmaajo is good or bad guy, but he behaved very well while PM for a short six months. But his political mantle was tested once (when he went to Kampala) and he let everybody down. He lacks political testicles and can never make a good leader. A man who allowed himself to be intimidated by a Ugandan army general in his own home (mogadishu) is a weak man. I do not rate Farmaajo highly. Nor do i think he is what we saw in the last six months in terms of character. I have read his thesis and the man is not a big thinker at all.

Having said so, I like him for he looks decent. My problem is I don't trust that facade. Call it six sense or whatever, I just think Farmaajo's true nature isn't what we saw when he was PM.

UZTAAD   

last election in Egypt one candidate was disqualified because his late mother had an American passport. in Somalia a American citizen who have not visited Somalia for the last 30 years except the brief period he was pm wants to be president cajiib. in my humble opinion presidential candidate should some one who live the country who share the people what ever they are going thought not some one who is enjoying his life in America that person will not bring any good for our people as usual he will collect some money and run away.

Narniah   

I want Farmajo to become my future President. :)

I think our people back home are ready for Farmajo, but I doubt these evil/conning politicians back there are. He's got a hard road ahead of him but I believe he is the person in this time who can take us out of our turmoil and take us back to the day of Glory, May God be on his side. Ameen.

Wesley Snipes needs to go

MohamedFarmajo come on through!

Abtigiis   

Waan la helayn ee Professor Ahmed Ismael Samatar.

Haday ka tagi waydana, I am fine with Abdirahman Baadiyoow.

wyre   

Liban;836349 wrote:
There is nothing he can do. It wasn't his choice. A fight he can't fight and never fought. How u can convince me he left on his own. He lost, simple as that. Sounds like someone afraid to fight stronger person and then comes out saying, oh I didn't fight for the good of both of us. Lool.

Sakiinyahan :D

Abtigiis   

First criteria for me is the President must be an INTELLECTUAL. Secons is he must be an INTELLECTUAL. Third is about his personality. When I say an Intellectual, I mean an intellectual, who does satisfy the representations of an intellectual as set out by Edward Said. Only a man of such character can take somalia out of the abyss it is in. No Faroole, Sharif or men with old clan mentality. I have to confess I do not know Abdirahman Badiyow that much, but from the few meetings (rather encounters I had with him) I felt he was a mature and knowledgeable man. I have no problem if a modern islamist rules somalia. In fact, I prefer that to a crazed secularist. you see I am secular and will not tolerate any government interferance into what I do in my home, but I want a government that regulates the society in such a way western bad cultures are not imported mindlessly. No place for gay, alcohol and other socially harmful practices. Alcohol and open sex bring about diseases and social malaise. Girls going without Hijaab doesn't bring any social ills. So the government must not regulate these aspects of life. Plus weddings and art.

wyre   

Abtigiis;836519 wrote:
First criteria for me is the President must be an INTELLECTUAL. Secons is he must be an INTELLECTUAL. Third is about his personality. When I say an Intellectual, I mean an intellectual, who does satisfy the representations of an intellectual as set out by Edward Said. Only a man of such character can take somalia out of the abyss it is in. No Faroole, Sharif or men with old clan mentality. I have to confess I do not know Abdirahman Badiyow that much, but from the few meetings (rather encounters I had with him) I felt he was a mature and knowledgeable man. I have no problem if a modern islamist rules somalia. In fact, I prefer that to a crazed secularist. you see I am secular and will not tolerate any government interferance into what I do in my home, but I want a government that regulates the society in such a way western bad cultures are not imported mindlessly. No place for gay, alcohol and other socially harmful practices. Alcohol and open sex bring about diseases and social malaise.
Girls going without Hijaab doesn't bring any social ills. So the government must not regulate these aspects of life. Plus weddings and art.

Ma Jabuuti Oo Kale Baad Dooneysaa Inaad ka Dhigto Meesha Ninyahow :D

Waa ALLE Mahaddii Hadduusan Adi Inooga Kaa Dhigin Madaxweyne :D:D