Sign in to follow this  
galia

Farmajoo: The Peoples Choice

galia   

farmajo.jpg

If there is any hope of democracy in Somalia, if there is any hope of having the voice of the Somali people heard.

Then Farmajoo would be crowned as president by August.

He would be a great President but he doesn't stand a chance this is Somalia we are talking about Yoweri museveni doesn't like him the Amisom top chief nor does mahiga like him.

Somalia   
:D, on which planet will a man who embezzled government money TWICE get elected, it's a new dawn and we can't predict anything yet, what we can say is that Sheikh Shariif will be regarded as a real politician if he gets his second term because you need to be more than a school teacher to do that in his situation.

Well this Faarmaajo guy is running but he doesn't stand a chance, i think Cabdi Cawar is running to but i don't think he will be elected maybe sharif sakiin is running to. Faroole is busy with Puntland he will not run for the top seat,so who's left President sharif. Cali khalif might get the Prime Minister position, i think Sh Sharif is tired of Puntland agents running towards Xamar.

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;836141 wrote:
Well this Faarmaajo guy is running but he doesn't stand a chance, i think Cabdi Cawar is running to but i don't think he will be elected maybe sharif sakiin is running to. Faroole is busy with Puntland he will not run for the top seat,so who's left President sharif. Cali khalif might get the Prime Minister position, i think Sh Sharif is tired of Puntland agents running towards Xamar.

XX, maxaa prediction-ka loogu dari waayey in dadkii hore dhan aysan soo noqon? Why keliya loogu maleeyaa in dadka la yaqaanno soo noqonayaan? Let us look back, have we seen any politician coming back? No. And this time will be not different.

Aaliyyah;836200 wrote:
Farmaajo deserves to be the president of Somali. Laakin soomaali gacanta kuma haysto mustaqbalkeeda.

Waa runtaa Aaliyyah, Soomaali gacanta kuma wada hayso. Haddii ay ku haysana meesha aan joogno xitaa maanta ma joogneen. Runta inaan isku sheegno ayaa wanaagsan haddii aan Soomaali nahay. Illaa aan wax ka beddelno dhaqammadan qabyaaladda iyo musuqmaasuqu hareereeyeen in naloo taliyo wax dhaama ma leh.

Carafaat   

Ahmed, Ali, Mohamed, Abdi. From Clan X,Y,Z. with support from foreign actors A,B,C,D, probablywill form a coalition with someone from clan S,Z,W,Q. Result is competition between Ali and Mohamed, cause they have raised more money and more foreign based supporters. Winner will be declared eventually by Mahiga.

What is the background or achievement of Ahmed, Ali, Mohamed and Abdi stand for, what they belief is, what their program is and the strategy they will use to implement it, seems to concern nobody.

Shamefull!!!!