Sign in to follow this  
VivaSomaliaa

Puntland gets her way once again: #Istanbul update

Puntland's State Minister for Planning and International tweeted earlier that:

@MinisterHashi:

"Impasse with #Puntland resolved. Large government and Civil Society delegation en route to #Istanbul. Private plane expected to land here anytime. Turkish Airways plane to pick up #Puntland delegation from Djibouti late this afternoon. Istanbul ll conference for #Somalia on track again. #Puntland has assurances that the final communique will be consensus driven. Principals of the key stakeholders will drive the agenda."

Dabrow   

You mean they cried and got want they wanted? Probably...but they lost credibility in the eyes of other somalis.

Somalia   

Dabrow;836140 wrote:
You mean they cried and got want they wanted? Probably...but they lost credibility in the eyes of other somalis.

Lol, before it was "oh no, they will miss out, whatever", now it's "oh no, Somalis hate them", Somalis hate winners.

Dabrow   

Somalia;836143 wrote:
Lol, before it was "oh no, they will miss out, whatever", now it's "oh no, Somalis hate them", Somalis hate winners.

There is no winning in acting like a school girl. Only shame.

We said it before, Puntland will ultimately attend the conference.

Shariif-ku waraaqihi uu isdaba mariyay ayuu isdhahay, you can get away with it, waase kadaba timid :D

Its good to see all Somali stakeholders to be attending the conference.

Puntland oo aadeysa Istanbul & Turkiga oo taageeraya

30 May 30, 2012 - 3:21:55 AM

Magaalada Garowe ee xarunta dowladda Puntland ayaa maanta 30 ,May 2012 waxa ka anbabaxaya wafdi balaaran oo u socda dhinaca Istanbul ee Turkiga si ay uga qaybgalaaan shirka halkaasi ka dhacaya.

Issimo ,Ganacsato ,bulshada rayidka ah xubno ka socda dowladda oo xukumadda iyo xildhibaano isku jira ayay ka koobanyihin xubnaha Turkiga u dhoofaya oo dhamaan tiradoodu dhantahay 48 qof.

Madaxweynaha Puntland Dr,Cabdiraxman Maxamed Farole oo ku sugan Addis Ababa ayaa ilo wareedyo lagu kalsoonyahay Garowe Online u sheegeen inay wadahadal la galeen xubno ka tirsan wasaarada arrimaha dibedda Turkiga ,safaarada Somalia ay ku leedahay iyo weliba madax kale oo Turki ah waxana Turkigu ka aqblay Puntlan dhamaan cabashooyinkii ay horey u muujiyeen.

Ka sokow safarkan xubnaha Puntland ka tirsan ay ugu tagayaan Istanbul waxa Turkigu balanqaadey inay dardargeliyaan fulinta mashaariic horumrineed gudaha Puntland islamarkaasina tixgelinayaan doorka Puntland ay ku leedahay horumarka geedi socodka nabada Somalia.

Wixii ka soo kordha safarkan kala soco wararkeena xiga hadii Eebe Idmo .

GAROWE ONLINE

Somalia   

Dabrow;836148 wrote:
There is no winning in acting like a school girl. Only shame.

If schoolgirls can pull off what your kinsfolk could only dream off, then I welcome it.

Dabrow   

Somalia;836155 wrote:
If schoolgirls can pull off what your kinsfolk could only dream off, then I welcome it.

Are you obsessed with clan or what? My kingsfolk is yours you silly clown.

Somalia   

Dabrow;836157 wrote:
Are you obsessed with clan or what? My kingsfolk is yours you silly clown.

No it isn't. Why you hating on Faroole, he did the right thing.

Dabrow   

Somalia;836158 wrote:
No it isn't. Why you hating on Faroole, he did the right thing.

If you claim that you are from Abdirahman bin Isma'il al-Jabarti then we are kinsfolk since his blood runs in our veins.

I dont hate Faroole. LOL, I disagree with Faroole, thats not hate. Learn the difference.

Somalia   

Nah man, Jeberti didn't exist, he was a phantom man needed to bring peace and one people under his wing, that's what I've been told.

We must support Faroole for the future of the country.