Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Topsecret video about USC and Kismaayo 1991

Raamsade   

Halyey General Ceydiid, Ilaahey janada ha ka waraabsho, was a great Somali hero. Most of us SOLers would be languishing in the hellhole that was Somalia if it was not for the great General. Thanks to the General we now enjoy a good life as part of the diaspora community living a life that is infinitely better than what we had or would've had had the General didn't rise to the occassion. He is our Messiah! Ceydiid almost single handedly SAVED millions of Somalis by virtue of giving us the opportunity to come to the West where we enjoy world class healthcare, education, living standards, social benefits, freedoms, etc. The General deserves a statue and a national holiday. Instead we have bunch of uppity ingrates tarnishing the good name of our Messiah. The nerve of these people! It is occassions like this that I pull out my tooreey and dhenged ready to do battle despite my advanced age rendering me frail and feeble.

Waryaada waxaan waa xadgudub ee ka fiirsada arrinta.

gooni   

Abwaan;836980 wrote:
Elman Ilaah ha u naxariistee aniga markii iigu horreysey isagoo shaqaysanaya oo xarumo ganacsi ku leh Waddada Maka-Al-Mukarama ayaan arkay. Adigu ma sheeko aan taas ahayn ood hubto ayaad haysaa? Mise dadkii annagoo salaad casar amase duhur meel ku wada tukannay oranayey muslim ma ahan warkooda oo kale ayaad ii haysaa?

Xuskii Baroordiiqda ee aad sheegeyseyna xaggee ka dhacay?

Maya ka mid maahi, yaanan kusii fogaan haduuba naga hooseeyo xaflada baroor diiqda waxaan ka fiirsaday univ.tv waxaanse is lahaa kasii faa'iidayso intuusan maka makurama ganacsi ka furin maadaama aad ku dartay dadka taariikhda wanaagsan ku lahaa soomaaliya