Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Topsecret video about USC and Kismaayo 1991

Abwaan...you might as well make pilgrimage to his grave ninyahow, I never understand this cult personality worship. You are mocking the people he killed by justifying his crimes.

Markuu yiri Kismaanyo xabad ka dhicin baa oo dad lagu dhaawacin buu tagay baaban uga haray Video. Nimankan Caydiid difaacaya bal la is waydiiye. Kismayo cuntuu gaynayay miyaa? One man's hero is another man's terrorist. Marka History dib loo qorayo cidi ma yeelaysee maan meesha uga harno.

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;836261 wrote:
Abwaan...you might as well make pilgrimage to his grave ninyahow, I never understand this cult personality worship. You are mocking the people he killed by justifying his crimes.

lol Che, no need inaan grave tago, aniga sidaada emotion iyo eex ima wado. I never said he was a saint. Adiga waxaa tahay yaa ku yaqaan? You could be former military police, jabhad or your might have linked to one somehow. Yaad mooddey inaad ka fiican tahay intaad qabyaalad meelaha la meereeysato? Adeer cayrtaada iska jiq meesha talo kuma hayside. Al Shabab oo dad ugu liita ayaad taageertaa nacayb aad dadka Xamar deggan u qabtid. Kuwa ay dilayaan ma basal baa?

Gheelle T anigu I dont know that much about the civil war waayo I was very young so these videos is a starting point for me to know, what really happened, ma garatay, all i know or heard is that Aideed is to blame for everything..

This caydiid guy has caused our country a lot of misery and ongoing civil war, i hate him his militia killed my uncles and other family members at the Araare bridge, inkaar alla kugu rid iyo naar.

lol@abwaan...very mature but I am not the one defending criminals.

As for AS, you were with them when they fought tigray and their d@bash!l!f, now that Sharif munaafiq is in power, I guess its different story.

Ps...I work for my living son.

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;836310 wrote:
mature but I am not the one defending criminals.

As for AS, you were with them when they fought tigray and their d@bash!l!f, now that Sharif munaafiq is in power, I guess its different story.

Ps...I work for my living son.

And you don't know you could be a criminal for supporting Al shabab criminals just because of qabyaalad? Waxba boorka ha isku qarin.

Abwaan   

Lol Cambuulo and his generalization. Marna victim game ciyaar oo sympathy raadi, qabiil dhanna wax ka sheeg. I have seen kuwa sidaada u hadla oo beesha maxamed siyaad (AUN), kuwo beesha AY(AUN) u saariya. kuwaas waxba kama duwanid. Ruux walba su'aal baa sugi including u and me?