Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

struggling to start a thread. could this be the end of 'our' alpha?

so as i'm sure you've all noticed, my material on SOL, as off late has been very poor and lackluster, at least according to my brilliant standards. so i've done a kenny dalglish, who instead of interviewing the short list for the liverpool manager job, appointed himself in the position.

Coofle   

Indeed after your "Burco chronicles" nothing interesting kuguma arage.....you are writing skills are on hiatus, give it a break.

Carafaat   

Alpha, your character has been limited by your socializing with SOL characters in real life. Who else will insult Ngonge now that you have met the arab men in real life?

I suggest you come up with a new character or Maxamimus should return.

arafat i agree inaadeer. online anonymity is now part of my new 'paradigms of virtue'. it was a mistake to meet IBZ, NORF, CL, NG, AT&T and JB. you're right inaadeer, you could say whatever you like behind a computer screen but when people reveal your true character as AT&T recently did with his hargeisa revelations and countless others have in the past - descriptions like nice, handsome and urbane to name but a few have made me look silly, you know... how can i ever be the monster and the jack and Hyde character I've projected since 2007. those days were great! i was enigmatic and sphinx-like lol. now.....i'm boring and its a losing battle. i think its time a few confessional thread went up....i have lots secrets to share lol....its time to self-destruct, i think. i need to make an enemy of MOD and the ADMIN Regime and get banned.

Abtigiis   

I see your problem, Alpha. I am now known to at least three SOLers. A fourth one (Sharmarke) waaan balansan nahay coming weeks. It is kind of difficult once you are known. In a way such revealtions defeat the purpose of online personality. But then you can still invent a persona alien to you and enjoy the cyber world. The friends will soon learn the split personality (one for the real world, the other for the cyber world). But also you have to know some of your online behaviour can give a vital clue as to your real personality. I mean if you are not funny in real life, you cannot be funny online. If you are not polite online, you probably may not be polite elsewhere too. If you do not tell off people with silly pretentions online, you may be a meek guy who wants to please everyone online. I say you maybe, not you are, because it is quite possible to be everything you are not in real life on cyber life. You can even be funny by borrowing people's jokes! What am I saying? Just a palaver.

The thing is Alpha, if you have nothing to post, just don't post. You have no obligation to post everyday or every week. Some months you will get many things you think you should share, some months you completely dry up. It is very NORMAL. Laakin adigu sidaad miskiin isaga dhigtid in real life uma tihid. You are somewhere between the Alpha online and the real "C" i saw in Hargeisa. :D We met twice and stayed for some hours togather, so was my impression. Trust your impression about me too; first impressions matter. I may join you for a full month there soon, by the way. War Guri ii sii raadi furnished ah agtaada, hotel 'martidu' naguma soo booqan kartee! :D :D

Juxa   

lol so alpha balaayo ugama horeyn meeting you lot! you ruined his creative juices and now he feels he owes you as you cant be truthful about someone aad shaah wada cabteen

ps: i miss my girls CL and Ibti, hargeysa dad wanaagsan baa iga jira

Carafaat   

Alpha, take Abtigiis advice. 'cidna ha u joojin, oo ku tuf wixi kusoo ag mara'.

I suggest you start a thread ridiculing our "nr 1 poster" of smilies, Jaceylbaro. I have this theory that only a monkey can beat Jaceylbaro in posting more smillies on SOL. :D

wyre   

Alpha, Ninyahow Ma Qaadki Baad Joojisay?

I Think Ayaamahan Ma Aadan Qayilin Wuxuu Marqaanku Kuu Sheegi Jiray Buu Kaa Goostay, Get Back To It Dee Hakuu Sheekeeyee Marqaanku :D

Is it because of the family commitment? I was hearing a while back that you were getting married. I know people change when they get married, so you are mature, devout and responsible person now.

^OMG, No way, why did she run away? Any rumours, leakage of some sort, speculations? What about women gossip?

What happened to all my congrats.

The best ideas and inspiration come when you do something different out of your usual routine like try something new and at night. This really works trust me it's even proved.

Blessed   

Alpha start a serious blog of your time in SL, I even liked your tastless chronicals of Burco. The end is nigh for a few of us, I thinks but you can always rebrand ... ;)