Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Of cheating men and their mobile phones

Malika   

Blessed & Juxa, indeed - didnt know how to respond, I usually smile alot so automatic the face smiled. Yeah, the Swahilis have a say for almost all situations in life..lol

Carafaat 29+ isnt a child eeh haa iska digiin a 12yr old teenager, kuwa 40+ are only 11 yrs older than you. As for AIDS/HIV is and was indeed known in the era of the 40+'s, a reality which still is.

i have do a new idea 4 all u africans....whats wrong with sharing!! Is that a big deal, as long as u & i know that n at the end of the day...we r in bed! u see some u like.. i am kol with that. lets Just keep it separate from our lives. That works if both parties are willing to agree to it.

Thats soo kol. dont u think soo!

I'm with my dearest oday NGONGE on this - cheating isnt so much about the other party as its about self-worth and self-values.

Marriage does not bind you with a big chain to another person. If you dont like it - go elsewhere. If you like it, respect it and yourself.

Abtigiis   

why is Ngonge robbing me on a broad daylight! It is me who said it is about self-worth and self-respect first. Go and see the first pages of the thread Serenity! :D

Juxa   

Adiga maan afkaada isku dili doonin

anigu waxan ku dhihi lahaa dowlad iyo siyaasad somali/land aad bey isku bad-badashaaye armaad iska dhaaftaa