Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Of cheating men and their mobile phones

AYOUB   

NGONGE;834967 wrote:
I can’t understand where such men get their energy from. And, when I say energy, I don’t mean any physical exploit s or excess virility. What I mean is the headache of juggling all this extra work and forever trying to cover their tracks. *Furthermore, since I believe all women to be mad, I consider it reckless for any man to attach himself to, have any amorous dealings with or maintain contact with more than one woman. *It shows a lack of control and a whiff of immaturity

Translation:

Mrs NGONGE is a dream of a lady and my love and respect for her increases as time goes by. Cheating never crossed my mind ileen nin loo duceeye/a baan ahay.*

Abtigiis   

NG, you are right! What Rudy is describing is purely about carnal gratification. Apparently he doesn't get it that the men in pursuit have a full-time supply at home and are not in hurry or in deep thirst.

I personally find Rudy's option unacceptable for it defeats the whole purpose of the chase! The idea was to feel important, but sleeping with a prostitute has the opposite effect. You feel low. So, I don't think Rudy got the essence of this matter.

Waryaa NG, to be honest I don't have to repent. A good indicator my situation is that I do not have access to my phone after I come home from work at 6:00. The mother of the children markaa unbay xusuusataa reerahooda, to my deep displeasure. The phone is taken, cause it is post-paid, and I see it only in the morning. :D :D It has been a point of contention, but the day the "buurhakaba' thing comes to mind, I will definitely learn from NGONGE (before he repented) and keep one sim line firmly in my wallet for the underground callers!

Walaahi, I can not imagine having that life at home. Imagine how paranoid you will in your own house. Talafoonkii soo dhacaba naxdin baa ku dili. I asked this friend of mine who kept on showing the photos of his girls from his cellphone, how he manages to live at peace in his house. "I have told my wife that she CANNOT touch or answer my phone"., he said. Well, I thought that is actually a clear-cut admission of indiscretion! I don't know how he gets away with such things! Dadka qaar baa nasiib lehoo gabdho fiican oo calm ah haysta! We can only be envious! :D

Originally Posted by NGONGE

I consider it reckless for any man to attach himself to, have any amorous dealings with or maintain contact with more than one woman. *It shows a lack of control and a whiff of immaturity

No. No. Actually, a book I read says promiscuity is about self-valuation. And many are engaged in it to deal with nagging low self-esteem. I concur. That does not mean each and every bedhopping is done by people who feel 'unfulfilled' emotionally, but with the majority of serial womanziers have issues on their head!

Blessed,

Adigu u kaadi, this phase applies for men who are married for more than 10 years. The urge kicks in a decade or so. :D :D no woman should take the behaviour of her husband in the first 10 or so years as an indication of his true fidelity. Just an advice.

Juxa   

aamiin blessed

Met a somali lady with 6 kids and infected with HIV by her husband, who still lives with her and the children (dumarka qaaarkood wax aan ku tilmaamo ma aqaan)

NGONGE   

AYOUB;835013 wrote:
Translation:

Mrs NGONGE is a dream of a lady and my love and respect for her increases as time goes by. Cheating never crossed my mind ileen nin loo duceeye/a baan ahay.*

Not the point. Mrs NG could be a right witch and I would still do the same thing. Would you have the energy for all the lies, cover ups and games that such people play, Ayoub? (regardless of love and all that other nonesense).

Fear of being found out or caught with your shorts down is a much bigger deterrent than love, saaxib. :P

so xaji...ngonge u naageen miya! i never hookup with pro-ladies. I just look at a lady n if i get feeling vibes, i got for it. It dont make no sense to become a sugga-dady on 24/7 call. Thats not a way to life, u know how crazy women get, plus its gonna hurt u soon since its a ticking bomb.

try it...on the down low, that is where the fun is. U get away scott free. No phones exchanged n tell her your name is jack. Just dont leave your id papers outside. This has happened to friend of mine. She track him down after he left his id on the bed while he went to the bathroom.

Blessed   

Juxa, Dumarka waa laga waala, u dulqaado iyo bool shid ayaa maskaxda looga buuxshaa.

Abtigiis,

Like Juxa, haday taa gaadho waaban u ducayn. I'm very reasonable, me. :D

Juxa   

I dont understand what the big deal is. If a man gets bored or a woman for that matter, there is no point holding them to randsom just because of marriage

People should be free to pursue their own happiness, of course that should not be at the cost of the woman in most cases. Maxaa loo dhibayaa maskiinka, let him roam free, let him enjoy his life, as long as it is away from me

Anigu reeraha xitaa uma waceen. I bet cheating would loose its appeal if you removed the excitement of hiding

Abtigiis   

Juxa,

Soomaalidu AIDS inuu ku dhici karo maba aaminsana. At least dadkaan arkay anigu. I am sure there will be a big catastrophe soon in many places I know (eastleigh included). And the sad thing is the innocent ones are the most vulnerable. Kuwa gogolaha ka bood-booda waxoogaa way og yihiin halista oo some even take some precautions. Laakin waxaad maqlaysaa hebel gabadhi hebel furay buu guursaday shalay, and you wonder whether they have gone for test before becoming man and wife!

I personally find cheating not as a sexual issue but as much higher matter of individual dignity and trustworthiness. It violates the cardinal rule that you do not lie to a person who trusted you. And you can sense how hurting that is, if you imagine you are the one being lied to. Perhaps that explains why I do have different behaviours when I am in a marriage and when I was not! That moral deterrent of knowing you are lying to someone who think you are good person is key to live an honest life.

looooooooooooooooooo@blessed haday taa gaadho waaban u duceeyn! :D :D I did not say all men will cheat at one point in their life. But I know the urge will come at one point.

How many of you actually guess what my position is on men who abuse their marriage? I am bellicose! Even if there are 10 children, the women should leave such a man. The thing is, it is about life and death nowadays!

Juxa   

Abtigiis taa waa runtaa, and at times i think you should be applauded for bringing this matter to goobta so it can be discussed.

Somalideena waa inaan labo kala saarnaa, first waa cheating and second was marrying for a second or third time.

Personally cheating is unnecessary headache as ngonge already said, it is better to just leave.

As for marrying second time, again it is allowed and it goes wrong when the man cheats by lying about it. I think women should be told and given an option to either stay or leave. if she decides to leave (which i highly recommend for her sanity and personal wellbeing) then waa inloo fududeeyaa without added pressure from family and friends). Forcing a woman to accept and stay causes alot of harm runtii

Ps: whilst the adults consider entertainmaintkaan yaa u maqan caruurtii.

Health checks should be made compulsary for every couple marrying

NGONGE   

rudy-Diiriye;835029 wrote:
yeah..i am sediy..or brother-low if u cant understand my spelling of the somali word. So can i get some respect
:)

Heh. Brother in law? And you're encourging me to play around. For shame, rudy, for shame. :D

Blessed   

Abtigiis,

You don't need to tone it down, men are animals, indeediyo.

Juxa,

I agree, qof aan integrity lahayn oo respect xaaskiisa iyo caruurtiisa iyo naftiisa uhayn waxaa loo ag joogo ama looga daba ooyo ma fahmo, my ayeeyo waxay odhan jirtay silic ku nool, 30 guursataa dhaanta. Hadana, gabdho badan baahi iyo talo xumo ayaa ku khasabta.