Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Of cheating men and their mobile phones

NGONGE   

AYOUB;835548 wrote:
NG, But you did raid the fridge because the risk was worth it.

I was young and didn't know any better back then. Which is why, in my first reply here, I mentioned that it's a sign of immaturity. Keep up.

Juxa   
It's not about wives' date=' parents or friends, saaxib. It's about self worthQUOTE']

aamiin aamiin.

Abtigiis, call it naive but you just got to trust qofkaad la nooshahay. Of course you should discuss things such as what to do if the fire in the relationship goes, yacni waa iney contingency jirtaa, so if one person in the marriage wants out, the option must exist adigoon xumaan, oo xanaaqin oo maryaha tuuran

i just believe it is not end of the world ishaadu hadey meel kale qabato, balse you should get out with respect and dignity

Lol@ayoub askin how to delete phone records :D

Abtigiis - khadro khayr kama helin miyii leedahay and what did save her number under - Alpha Blondy?

AYOUB   

NGONGE;835551 wrote:
I was young and didn't know any better back then. Which is why, in my first reply here, I mentioned that it's a sign of immaturity. Keep up.

NG I agree, but there are other signs of that we never out-grow yaa my friend. Bahasha baro. Like that squeaky bird sang "loving you is easy coz you're beaut..... Lalalala lalala ooo ooo"

Edit

Sayid Qardhawi. Deleting in coming 0845 #, Lycra, international etc to avoid calling by accident. I've even called voicemail my mistake sometimes. My life is not that dramatic to "delete records" sxb. :)

Malika   

Blessed Sis, what it means is, dont obeserve a person too much - sometimes its really good to be ignorant, live in bliss believing roses are red ,violets are blue and hubby is God sent. So I agree with Juxa, no need to barbar his pocket or his phone or his laptop..

The swahilis, believe the husband is yours once he is indoors, he is any ones when he is out and about..Loool.

Abtigiis   

In fact, I did not save Khadro's number at all. I wrote it in my agenda book and I type the numbers when I want to call. :D looooooooool@ Alpha's name.

Speaking of this, JB made a big blunder the other day when he was talking to me on the phone. Anigoo talafoonka speaker ku hadlaya ayuu yidhi hebla (gabadh aanu isbaranay laakin wax kale naga dhexeeyn) waxay lahayd xagu ka dhacay odaygii saaaxiibkaa ahaa. I rushed the discussion to another agenda,and that was it. The cheater he is, he instantly knew things are not ok and went along the new agenda, which was a bit out of the sequence of the discussion. :D :D

The swahilis, believe the husband is yours once he is indoors, he is any ones when he is out and about..Loool.

You see Malika, the same way the Amxaaro cultute influences me the Sawaaxili does to your thinking. What you said, living in blissful rational ignorance, is not only unacceptable, it is actually irresponsible. Especially in this age. I subscribe to the rational ignorance line of thought only in religion.

Abtigiis   

Juxa, I said Malika is influenced by the Sawaaxili culture. What she said is simply not acceptable. I think wifes should know what men do when we go out. They should and the men should not find this bothersome.

NGONGE   

Malika;835560 wrote:

There is an Arab folktale about a man who married a new wife. The maid of the new wife walked past the first wife's house and recited a couple of verses from a well known poem (maids are right cows :D):

ما يستوي الثوبان, ثوب به البلي

وثوب بأيدي البائعين جديد

(two dresses can't be equated; one is tattered and the other is still new in the hands of the sellers)

So, quick as a flash, the maid of the first wife replied:

نقل فؤادك حيث شئت من الهوي

ما الحب الا للحبيب الاول

كم منزل في الارض يألفه الفتي

وحنينه ابدا لأول منزل

(Let your heart roam wherever you desire

Love is but for your first lover

Countless are the places a youth get used to

But his longing always remains to the first one)

Malika   

^Indeed. Yep, I have seen old men whom married a second or third wife to only come back to the first wife, when life had taught him a lesson or two.

A&T, I have seen obsessive wifes, kuu oo wali isku ridheen for the sake of checking and following up the where about of hubby - koleyba hadhuu niin raboo inuu wax sameyoo it makes no difference if he tells you he is at work or he is at masjid - those could easily be decoys. War qof tuug aah mawayeeyoo sii wax uu xadoo - marka why stress myself with checking up on him every minute.

Honestly, there is no way one can stop someone from cheating if they want, by being on the watch all the time is a tiresome business..

Abtigiis   

Malika, ugaaso, you are right qof tuug ah ma waayayo si uu wax u xado. But the effectiveness of checking on men when they go out is not the discussion here. No woman can effectively control a man. The issue is will you not try to investigate if you get some leads on him, let us say because people told you something about your hubby? I belive most people will! That is what I was trying to say.

Juxa   

Abtigiis Malika is saying what has been said over past 100s of years. She is not wrong, society excuses men's falfalxumo

Malika, waa runtaa, qof nool lama ilaalin karo, the same goes guur labaad ama sedexaad lama qarin karo. Waqtigan la joogo where people work away from home etc waaba waalaneysaa if you try to find out where he is 24/7 marka qof weyn wadkiis waa yaqaan, wherever uu tago halkan uun buu kusoo laaban:)

Anyways, the root of the problem is that people refuse to acknowledge qof walba can be replaced. how is a husband/wife supposed to appreciate what they got unless they knew the real possibility that they could lose it all

Of course one needs a bargaining tool. See this from logical point of view, if farax knew he got a diamond of a wife and dahab of children and he cont replace them, he would think twice before calling number qalad ah (aaheey)

the argument is moot if one person is entirely dependant on the other (mostly the woman) then faarax can do as he pleases.

Abtigiis   

Juxa;835568 wrote:
Of course one needs a bargaining tool. See this from logical point of view, if farax knew he got a diamond of a wife and dahab of children and he cont replace them, he would think twice before calling number qalad ah (aaheey)

This statement is a bit oxymoronic. In real carnal valuation terms, a wife cannot remain diamond when she has children dahab ah. :D There is an inherent contradiction here, because the process of bringing out the gold makes the diamond to rust (conceptually if not physically). Markaa, hawa gadis wuu isaga baahan odaygu!

Seriously, most men who are cheating know that they got gold and diamond at home, but they long for a bit of emerald somewhere and they think the risk is worth it. They also count on the diamond not finding out about the emerald. And if she does, the intervention of odayaal is also another consideration. They know they will not lose the diamond so easily.

Juxa   

Oxymoron waxaa ah qofkii idin guursata ee naga tag! in fact iga gaarsii heblaayo fariin yar oo ah iney labada jilbood kasha heylka kaga garaacdo

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i am off to hum myself gabaryahay gob baad tahay bilaa caleek

Blessed   

Malika,

I'm absolutely on board with you as far as snooping and controling goes. However, I think if one feels that something is amiss they have a right to investigate before they act rather than ignore it and stay within an unhappy marriage built on lies.

Abtigiis, Bisinka,maxaa xaaska saaxibkaa meesha keenay. FYI the rusting and devaluation goes both ways, haday sheekaduu halkaaba gaadhay. Your endless justification for having a bit on the side is astounding.