Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Of cheating men and their mobile phones

Abtigiis   

I am not justifying or rationalising anything. I am just stating few facts, unpalatable they may be though. The rusting goes both sides, but the women take old men than men take old women on the side. It is demand science that is at work. :D :D

Blessed   

err....unlike raga, 99% of women have self respect, so it's not about what's available elswhere. I'm saying, islaamaha have to make do with their old, sweaty, bold and pregnant odayaal,so I don't see why you feel that *hawo gadis* is a right of yours? LOL. As for science abti, gabdhaha yaryar ee baahidu kaliftay yaanay been kuu sheegin. SMH.

Malika   

Blessed sis, I would never advice a woman or a man to live with a cheater, if one suspects there is something instead of barbarintaa jebabkisa iyo telephonkisa isaga laa weydiya - hadhuu naa inkiroo - walle maliin uun baa cebtisaa soo bixii, as the swahili say 'za mwizi arubaini - a thief has forty days.

Just last week a collegue, informs me she is having an affair - after 25yrs with her childhood sweetheart she now wants to see what the world has to offer. I didnt know how to respond, I just sat there grinning. Now why did I grin...moojii, do I subconciously in agreement with her? Hmmm. Lord have mercy..lol

Carafaat   

this generation of 40 something folks are lucky. they are the last generation who had free and unworried sex and never have to be afraid of STD's and AIDS. :D

Malika   

Carafat -That isnt funny. Your showing immaturity, waxaa kuu degtee 40+ - baal naga xishood hee orood meelahasi kuu soo ciyar.

Carafaat   

Malika, I sense a diffrence of attitude between generations. My generations the 29+ has been limited in our freedom of movement. I sense it hasnt affected all people. thats all abaayo. :D

Juxa   

^hou op oo ka xishoo dadka kaa waaweyn:)

Malika you grinned because you were caught off-guard, you dont expect a woman to make such confessions right?

Blessed   

Gaalo women have that affect on me, sidaad u joogtid ayay meel waalan kula galayaan, TMI. I either gasp in shock or giggle like a 16 year old. LOL. I like your Swahili sayings Malika, waa run.

Carfaat you lame duck, STDs da' mayaqaanaan.

Buuxo   

These Men have no shame and self respect ,they can do as they wish . No one should tolerate a cheat,as soon as you suspect him baa la labo qarxaa!

Juxa I might need your legal services soon, Abtigiis thread has got me thinking,looma naxariisto.how do I go about a prenup?

Juxa   

it is very much straight forward, balse why prenup?

prenup is useful on two occassion, if you earn so much now that you want to limit his entitlement to your current or future earnings or if he is expected to earn alot in the future and you want slice of his cake

otherwise waa uun madax xanuun

raula   

winding conversations. N'ways from what i have seen @ the hospital in terms of HIV/AIDS...ilaahey hano sahlo. I hope couples measure in each other the worth of each one’s noble compassion to respect the house of marriage, especially when children are involved. Hope in all that happens, that we are gracious to one another. Only Allah s.w. can full control of our destinies.

A_Khadar   

NGONGE;834967 wrote:
I can’t understand where such men get their energy from. And, when I say energy, I don’t mean any physical exploit s or excess virility. What I mean is the headache of juggling all this extra work and forever trying to cover their tracks. Furthermore, since I believe all women to be mad, I consider it reckless for any man to attach himself to, have any amorous dealings with or maintain contact with more than one woman. It shows a lack of control and a whiff of immaturity

That, of course, is not to say that I am some sort of a mullah (much as I would love to be one) and that I wouldn’t steal a glance at a pretty skirt should it ever glide past me. However, like pretty flowers in a garden, or sweets in a shop; once I picked one for keeps, I merely stare at the rest in admiration.

As for the topic, I knew a guy that had an entire SIM card for his bits on the side that he only put in his phone once he left the house (and not even all the time; it was a two hour window of opportunity). He wasn't much fun to hang around with because all his conversations revolved around women.

(toobad keen warya).
:D

I didn't know you're older than A&T... :D