Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

A New Dark Leaf on Faroole's Dour History

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;831468 wrote:

Mario,

War ninkan Ngonge dee sheekada iyo taarikhda somalida waxay uga bilaabataa aydhi-aydh kii (88). Dagaaladii SNM ta ayaa ugu horeeeyey sheeko Somali markaa halkaa wixii ka horeeyey lama waydiiyo.Rayaale, Faroole iyo waxaas unbuu fahmayaa. Bal C/risaaq Xaaji Xuseen muxuu ahaa waydii? Waa Af-hayeenka Alshabab buu ku odhan!
:D

I don't know him nor do I need to know him to spot nonesense when I see it. Maxaad la cadhootay dee? You wrote some sensationalist cantarbaqash and I pointed it out to you. :D

Yunis;831470 wrote:
Reer Puntland should discontinue in supporting Mr fingers to the hill before its too late....he is getting more desprate.

Abtigiis - this is suspicious of you - when Mr fingers goes over to addiss of his treasonous act to consult with the Zcar himself on 'Somali constitutions' and gets near the ONLF territories then you start to revolt. Where were you on other instances, that of sham Garowe conferences, and for mocking reer Buuhoodle as they were getting slaughtered or dictating his needs to the frail TFG at every turn.

didn't mr. somalia told you not to use Faroole as euphemism for your hate for Puntland. :rolleyes:

Yunis   

kingofkings;831474 wrote:
didn't mr. somalia told you not to use Faroole as euphemism for your hate for Puntland. :rolleyes:

what hate? relax kid....

Reer puntland waa dadkayga...Their Queuing blindly in support of Mr Fingers not for a rationale - but for the sake of Tolka is what I am pointing out..

Abtigiis   

Waryaa Ngonge, ma cadhoonin, maxaan la cadhoon ma Uchi baan ahay? I only pointed out your below par cantarbaqash! :D

But seriously, we understand why you downplay the renaissance of national consciousness among the grassroot somalis, Perhaps because you do not know about it, but more probably because such narratives are damaging to your efforts to find legitimacy and moral cover for secessionist aspirations. The advent of political parties that are recruiting members along clan divide is a sheer indicator of a growing appetite for new clan-free political dispensation and organisation in Somalia. This is not what naysayers who gauge somali political temperature from london tea shops and not from ceelasha biyaha want to hear.

King of faroole,,

This is a a serious political discussion between men. It is not a sand podium by the riverside where teasing teenagers splash their tentative sperms at each other after a debut masturbation session! So, please go to the kids corner of this pulpit.

Abtigiis;831478 wrote:

King of faroole,,

This is a a serious political discussion between men. It is not a sand podium by the riverside where teasing teenagers splash their tentative sperms at each other after a debut masturbation session! So, please go to the kids corner of this pulpit.

i don't know what kind of teenage years you had, but here in America that's considered.....and as far as your poor attempt to turn a cry into a legitimate political discussion, i say good luck mister. :D

Abtigiis   

kingofkings;831484 wrote:
i don't know what kind of teenage years you had, but here in America that's considered.....

:D :D :D

Hedde, Desiderata says listen to what others are saying, even the fools and kids. :D markaa bal aan kala faaiidaysanee noo sheeg maxaa la yidhaa?

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;831478 wrote:
Waryaa Ngonge, ma cadhoonin, maxaan la cadhoon ma Uchi baan ahay? I only pointed out your below par cantarbaqash!

But seriously,
we understand
why you downplay the renaissance of national consciousness among the grassroot somalis, Perhaps because you do not know about it, but more probably because such narratives are damaging to your efforts to find legitimacy and moral cover for secessionist aspirations. The advent of political parties that are recruiting members along clan divide is a sheer indicator of a growing appetite for new clan-free political dispensation and organisation in Somalia. This is not what naysayers who gauge somali political temperature from london tea shops and not from ceelasha biyaha want to hear.

Again with the "we"? :D

My motives for asking could be anything (up to and including the accusations you make) the questions still stand and could be asked by anyone. Kuwa maxaad ku odhan?

Dee ma hawaad iga iibinaysaa adeer? It's me, remember. ;)

Abtigiis   

War talafoonkiina ma iga qaban wayday?!

Arintu way dhan tahay. Xinn oo hal dubba ah ku dhufta unbaa dhiman. Jimce ayey iga noqotay oo Xinn cibaadu ku maqan yahay!

Abtigiis;831485 wrote:

Hedde, Desiderata says listen to what others are saying, even the fools and kids.
markaa bal aan kala faaiidaysanee noo sheeg maxaa la yidhaa?

if wishes, in this particular case "cries", were horses beggars would ride. unfortunately for the og version of oodweyne, usage of big boy words and ranting on SOl is a not a substitute for a real life filibuster. so, in the interest of fairness, do what the real reer magaal of somalia have been doing in the last 20 years; use others to get your way. this obviously should not be a strange phenomenon for you, because madaxweyne Abdi Omar does it on a regular bases. :cool:

AYOUB   

NGONGE;831487 wrote:
Again with the "we"?
:)

Did you hear about the one the man who said "I'm schizophrenic. So am I". A&T is a "we".

Abtigiis   

I am a ranting old man. It is not fair a farting baby fouls my day! :D

Ayoub, adiga wax micna ah hebel baa sidaas ah baa kugu soo hadhay. :D

Abtigiis   

Che, did they not ever teach you not to be judgemental in the madrasa you attended? Where is the theatrics? If something looks theatric to your bird-size brain, must it be 'theatrics' to all?