Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: Heavy fighting between Siilanyo clan militia locals

N.O.R.F   

Faarax-Brawn;830254 wrote:
The gloating from some Nomads(on Somalis killing each other), is just heartbreaking..all because of political differences?. Ya rabbi

Labaatan sanadood in qurbo lands oo aanay wixi ku kordin weeye.

Ilaahay ha u naxaristo the deceased. Unfortunate incident.

^Adeer maxaa kugubay, we have never seen you make such comment when Xujuf posts about 'Garowe clan enclave', and believe you me he post them all the time. You can't miss it.

Blessed   

Illaahay ha kaa nixiyo.. I actually called the family back home. Making it way bigger than it is. Wax isku fal!!!!

Aaliyyah   

^ I felt the same way when silaanyo was killing innocent people in buhodle and laascaanod. Having my families in both cities I know what it feels to call back home worrying sick about your loved ones.

Ilaahay ha sahlo.

If only such sentiment were applied across the board. Also the title and the news are accurate. There were heavy clashes when civilians attacked Militia loyal to Siilanyu, the rest is as in the report. Again let's not be hypocritical or pretend to take the moral high ground when it such news is closer to home.

Men keep it civil and take it on the chin. No wailing please.

As for Gabdhaha my advice to you, politics section is not healthy for you, specially Somali politics. We are only exposing the hypocrisy of the likes of Xx and other secessionist clan supporters whom report every such negative news on the south and condescend; but failing and ignoring to report when the bad news hits Hargeisa.

one wonders why the administration does not at least disarm the urban populace. People willing to kill each other for land in one the least populated nations on earth...SMH