Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Recognize Somaliland, Abtigiis urges the international community

Abtigiis   

NGONGE;828985 wrote:
^^ Khadra, like the colour her name describes is but a summer dream that will fade with time and distance. But when Khadra fades away, will your recognition of SL go the same way?
:D

:D :D :D Very good question Ngonge. :D Time will tell, but Khadra's memory has the imprints of anything but something that will fade! :D Let us hope it lasts, and so does the SL recognition support. :D

I feel for Paragon and Taleexi and the misfits fishing from the mud ruts of Eastleigh and Minnesotta. They should go to Hargeisa. It is the ultimate heaven for the casanovas: whether old like me, or the young like Alpha whose only foible is that his dress code is a bit too advanced for the local girls. Now, he should know very few would tell the class between his Spike-Lee glasses and the one blacksmiths use to fend of the glare of iron when on wielding duty! :D :D

P.S. On Second thought, I resent Ngonge's mischievious question. What is this? A rendition of Sir Paul's "Will you still Love me when I am 67?"

NGONGE   

^^ Who, Khadra or SL? :D

I just hope Khadra is not sitting with her friends right now and tittering to herself as she asks them "bridgka Hargaysa cusob Nairobi laga keenay ma argteen? Wuxo qorox iyo dollar badanaa..."

Abtigiis   

What has dollar got to do with it!? Waryaa this was love at first sight! :D

Sharmaarke, not an ordinary girl away! But, yes khadra!

Duufaan   

This sound very much mahiga experience! Now Abtigiis is trouble with his Puntland Jacayl and I am Very sure the Bari people will demand Abtigiis Hi- tested

LOL@Abtigiis's Recognition for Love

Dawlah baad tahay, bi macnal kelimah

ps. the notion of recognition for Love is so ripe and cries for explanation :D.

Wadani   

Duufaan;829031 wrote:
This sound very much mahiga experience! Now Abtigiis is trouble with his Puntland Jacayl and I am Very sure the Bari people will demand Abtigiis Hi- tested

Hi-tested? what do u mean? Do u mean Hiv-tested? and if so, y?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah C'mon this is obvious now and commonsense, who wouldn't? Anyone going through what A&T went through in Hargeisa and getting all that would make such a move. Who wouldn't?

Any mankind would :D

Blessed   

How you overestimate yourself! Marka hore, Ibtisaam qof la control gareeyo maaha, she most likely (and rightly) sees no point in wasting her time on some cyber faarax (with issues weliba). Marka labaad, malha ragan kuu dhoola cadaynaya ayaa kaa badiyay ee SL aqoonsi noocaaga kama rabto!