Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

A Tribute to Somali Patriot Abdihayi Osman Garaad

Abtigiis   

Abdihayi waxaan isbaranay muddo labo bilood ka hor ah oo Grand Regency Hotel aan dhowr jeer isugu nimid. I remember we quickly clicked and chatted intensely. Last Sunday, inaanu wada qadayno ayey aheyd but I left Nairobi. The plan was to meet him when I return, but then two nights ago, a mutual friend called and said he is in a comma. Walaahi geeri aad u xun oo naxdin leh weeye.

Ilaahay ha u naxaristo marxuumka. Such an untimely death. Walaahi waa naxdin iyo amakaag. There was no sign that he had health problems, so I kind of could not believe when I heard he was in comma and later dead.

Malika   

May the mercy of Allah be with him.. Samir iyo emaan to his family/friends and those of you that knew him.

AUN.It is a shock to hear of Abdihaye's death. I knew him very well back in the old days in London, he was a calm and thoughtful individual who listened to others and always had a smile on his face. May Allah have mercy on him & to his family & friends strength in this most difficult time.

Yunis   

Abwaan;828568 wrote:
Aamiin. Yes, he was from London....A great guy who would get along with almost anyone. To me he was a friend, brother. AUN Abdi was a uniter dad badan isku keenay. I heard he did the same thing in Nairobi. I have not seen or heard anyone, AUN Abdi dhibaato ka sheeganaya. I know tani waa geeri na wada sugeysa ee halla is cafiyo waa cashar dhammaanteen.

Aniga qof walba oo SOL jooga ama soo galay, aan hadal is dhaafsannay, aan dhibsaday qoraalkiisa/keeda cafis buu iga yahay, qofkii wax iga tirsanayana ha i cafiyo please, haddii ay ku adagtahayna waxaan diyaar u ahay inaan ka wada hadalno.

Aamiin indeed.

Geeriyi waa xaq, Somalia has lost young star. This was as painfully tragic as it gets for me, AbdiHaye was a friend, a mentor and dear brother. He really cared, last November, a group of us from diaspora ask him what is the best place to visit in kenya, he said Dadaad - he then arrange for us a trip to Dadaab, and said you gota see the situation there. he managed to squeeze few days in his schedule to come along with us for the trip. when I last spoke with him about a month ago, he was upbeat, was looking forward to the conference in Istanbul and had high optimism.

he was always working on multitude of projects that concern Somalia.

So, it was a great shock when a friend call and said Abdihaye was in comma on Sunday....may allah grant him Jannatul fardowsa

Abwaan - anigu waxba iimaad dhimin laakiin cafis & saamax..

gooni   

Allaha u naxariisto eheadiisii iyo intii taqaanayna allaha samir ugu badelo

Dhibka jiraa waxaa weeye markaan ducayno godkaan horey ka gaynaa intaan gabalku dhicin

baaritaan ma leh ama (dibi sharci) koronto iyo talaajad lagu hayo ma leh waa lagusoo booday dhinacna uma dhaafno

Allaha noo naxariisto kuligeen mayti socotaan nahaye,,,.

Showqi   

Marxuumka illaahay ha u naxariisto, eheladiisiina samair iyo iiman ha ka siiyo

Abwaan, inkasta oo aany wax buuq ah aniga iyo adiga inna dhex marin haddan caf iyo masaamax ayaad xagayga ka tahahy.

Abwaan   

gooni;828829 wrote:
Allaha u naxariisto eheadiisii iyo intii taqaanayna allaha samir ugu badelo

Dhibka jiraa waxaa weeye markaan ducayno godkaan horey ka gaynaa intaan gabalku dhicin

baaritaan ma leh ama (dibi sharci) koronto iyo talaajad lagu hayo ma leh waa lagusoo booday dhinacna uma dhaafno

Allaha noo naxariisto kuligeen mayti socotaan nahaye,,,.

Aamiin, Ilaah ha u naxariisto. Walaal aniguba waan saluugey inaan la baarin balse xumaan kama ahayn oo dedaal ayaa jirey, duruufana waa iska jiraan oo meeshu waa Africa. Haddii cidi dhib u geysateyna oo xaggaas laga soo maagayna Ilaah baa maalinta aakhiro uga aargudi doona haddii uusan xaalku sidaas ahayna waaba ok. Sidaani inay u khayr badnaydba iyo inaan la qalqalin Ilaah baa naga og. Ilaahay naxariistiisa iyo Janno ha siiyo.

Yunis iyo Showqi thank you.

Gabbal   

As a member of his family, I thank you for the condolence and your blessings on him. It was a shocking event and one which serves as a reminder to all of us. Abdihayi was a young man, accomplished, and on his way to making a serious and beneficial impact on the people he cared most about. He had no health conditions and there was no sign of the impending tragedy. He hemorrhaged, went into a coma, and died less than 48 hours later. May Allah (SWT) forgive his sins and bestows his mercy upon him and may Allah (SWT) give solace to the entirety of our family, his young daughters, and all those who were friends, acquaintances, or were touched positively by him.. Amiin.