Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

The sad reality

faarah22   

it's not a reality it's your wish saxib. don't even feign concern we know what is in your heart and what you wish on innocent somalis.

What is my wish and how can you look in my heart walee tan oo kale

Its sad because the Somali Population is fleeing the country and more Foreign troops are heading towards Somalia

My wish is that the foreign troops leave Somalia Somalis rule their country and all the refugees return home from Kenya and live in their country in dignity that is my wish.

faarah22   

Who are you kidding man. we know you celebrate and welcome the suffering & death of so called koonfurians. stop the nonesense once and for all. baliiis.

Abdul   

Things are getting better,xaaji.We expect the refugees to go back home soon insha Allah

Xaaji Xunjuf is afraid, very afraid, that Somalia will continue on the positive track it is on

He is resorting fadhi ku dirir arts to find some hope to satisfy his wicked wish, his deepest wish indeed is to see the mayhem return

Xaajiga has very contradicting personality. On one hand you see him celebrating rebuilding of Mogadishu and the returning refugees. and then he would post a threads like this where he would try to sell you another version of what reality on the ground looks like, by resorting to caricature.

War i support the rebuilding of Mogadisho so magaalo Somaliyeed maha oo umad Somaliyeed ma degana but this is a cartoon and its sad that thousands of Somalis are now in Kenya as refugees wa wax laga naxo.

Inshallah Abdul hala duceyo.

Yunis   

Powerfull image..

Xaajigu been badanaa....if that is the case....how came day / day out you only manage to post the bad news...

Yunis;828522 wrote:
Xaajigu been badanaa....if that is the case....how came day / day out you only manage to post the bad news...

When did i post bad news