Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Soomaali iyo qabiil

^^ It depends haday inadeerkeed guursato, laakin haday shiisheeye guursato some people say she loses her clan the moment she leaves her daddy's house laakin Somalidu wa iska complex. Qofka runti shakhsiyadisa lugula dhaqma not reerkisa.

Che -Guevara;824759 wrote:
^You are not lucky at all Blue

Yes I am Che.You wanna be in my position and not be responsible for all this miserable qabil but you can't too bad. You carry such a burden :P

Xaaji Xunjuf;824760 wrote:
Blue at least u don't have to pay Qadhaan:D

Excuse me my Somali is not that great. What does Qadhaan mean?

*Blessed;824767 wrote:
Dumar qabiil ma laha. Heh. Greatest lie ever told!

Loooool, is it correct to say qabil was made for the man and not for the woman.

Blessed   

^Qabiil doesn't benefit women at all, they don't get the perks odayaasha enjoy and suffer the most when tribes go to war, some don't get it laakin. Qaadhaan is the tribal trust fund, used mainly to bail out the killers and sometimes to build schools.

*Blessed;824794 wrote:
^Qabiil doesn't benefit women at all, they don't get the perks odayaasha enjoy and suffer the most when tribes go to war, some don't get it laakin. Qaadhaan is the tribal trust fund, used mainly to bail out the killers and sometimes to build schools.

Cheers, you are right it doesn't benefit us in any way.

Blue...What odayaal will receive Carafaat when he comes to ask for your hand in aroos?

Usheeg Blessed. Women are essential part of Somali qabyalaad yet they pay the highest price for the evils qabyaalad creates.

Che -Guevara;824809 wrote:
Blue...What odayaal will receive Carafaat when he comes to ask for your hand in aroos?

Usheeg Blessed. Women are essential part of Somali qabyalaad yet they pay the highest price for the evils qabyaalad creates.

I have NEVER practiced qabyaalad.

Che i'm not a hindu why should I pay the dowry, the man has to pay the dowry not the woman. Carafaat is my friend.

KoW is my boo boo and only he can ask for my hand in marriage ♥

Che -Guevara;824820 wrote:
^lool...I didn't say you practiced or had to pay dowry. He's your friend you say, I guess he has been misinforming us:D

I was just letting you know that I have never practised qabyaalad. What has Carafaat been saying to you and the others, no wonder some of them think I have something going on with him.

It's always been Knight aka KoW right from the start there is no one else, we have a history together, I only got my eyes on Knight mark that :D

Che spill the beans!

Paragon   

'Anigu when I find out that someone is a clan other than mine, waxaan odhan jiray 'war ninku ayaan daranaa'. - Said by Sangub in his geeljire times.

Blue...Well, without actually saying it and through his actions, he led us to believe you were off the market. Perhaps it was his way chasing off other primates ogling blue.

Qabiil when it comes to the issue of marriage is not actually bad thing!

lool@Paragon

Che -Guevara;824833 wrote:
Blue...Well, without actually saying it and through his actions, he led us to believe you were off the market. Perhaps it was his way chasing off other primates ogling blue.

Qabiil when it comes to the issue of marriage is not actually bad thing!

lool@Paragon

Thanks for the information. So he wrote it in a indirect way you say, hmm that man is dead when I see him lol. You were right when you said something drives these men crazy when i'm around. This action is the proof of it, to act in such way as he did just to prevent and chase off other men from chatting to me. That caveman NGONGE is doing exactly the same thing, he thinks by calling me a man the men will back off and not chat with me and is also intended to chase away men who show interest.

Bunch of crazy jealous men! :rolleyes:

Qabil can have a bad effect on marriage especially when two people are of different qabils the inlaws can discriminate and treat each other bad it's messed up it happens.

^If the Caveman is calling a man, he's projecting something beyond the scope of this discussion:D

Carafaat however deserves your mercy or even pity. The man is already confused and not mention fighting the entire Pland clan in the politics section.

About the qabiil reference, I am talking when gabadha lasoo doonto, good tradition glazed with qabiil.

Che -Guevara;824858 wrote:
^If the Caveman is calling a man, he's projecting something beyond the scope of this discussion:D

Carafaat however deserves your mercy or even pity. The man is already confused and not mention fighting the entire Pland clan in the politics section.

About the qabiil reference, I am talking when gabadha lasoo doonto, good tradition glazed with qabiil.

Lol you think he has a big crush. I know exactly it's beyond this discussion, your so on the same wavelenght as me. Carafaat is doing it mildly and that caveman NGONGE is being so bold about it to scare men of because most men are homophobic. That man isn't even suppose to show such deep interest in me for Godsake he is married that's haram.

Loool at fighting the entire pland clan you are funny. I have always been treating Carafaat good he is a sweet nice man. I don't see where I have been harsh to him. Maybe some of the things I say come across to him that way but it's not how I meant it.