Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Saado cali insults and curses khatumo website editors

Illyria   

Xishoonba mayside waa ku sidee.

As you were, iska wado.

Aaliyyah;824724 wrote:
^ another script. You are not man enough to use your real nickname in Sol.

tan kale I will repeat "waxba idinkama galin". Especially when the same people are dissing and insulting khaatumo and its leaders (like moge etc) and today pretending they care about a khaatumo Garaad. That is laghable. I am sorry you can't have it both ways.

Aaliyyah   

lol@ ilma faroole..walahi that is such a cute name for them. waabad keentay. Laakin adiguba somaad ka mid aheen ilma faroole LOL

mr script (Illyria) now you dont need to apologize to me. This is a forum and nothing else, afkaaga yuusan ku ciilin. Cayda uun iska ilaali sida mr moge iyo wixi la halmaala.

Aaliyyah   

^ I dont translate somali to somali people. That is such a shame. Ayeeyda bal so raadi ama cidi ku dhashay. Kolay wayba kugu khasareene hadad somali aqoon adoo ciro kaso baxaso. Taaso aflagaado iga aheen. It is just heart breaking.

Illyria   

Innaa lillahi wa innaa ilayhi raajicuun.

You are such a potty mouth. and you never stop for a moment to think about what is being asked. yaa khasaarah.

I was not asking for a translation. i was puzzled by its use by a lady.

Aaliyyah;824736 wrote:
lol@ ilma faroole..walahi that is such a cute name for them. waabad keentay. Laakin adiguba somaad ka mid aheen ilma faroole LOL

mr script you dont need to apologize to me. This is a forum, afkaaga yuusan ku ciilin. Cayda uun iska ilaali sida mr moge iyo wixi la halmaala.

lol.

Maya aniga ilma faroole waxba isuma nihin, waa un saaxiibaday, almost all my friends in the UK are ilma faroole, marmarna waan karbaashaa haddeey xad gudbaan. ;)

Aaliyyah   

Mr scripe, this is what you wrote "im puzzled what does this word mean" and now you are saying oh i was just amazed that you used such a word. Clearly you have such a short term memory. Make up your mind. Actually never mind I careless..ii dhaaf

iso dabdabeestayna cay ma aha lol ileen marku qof wax garaneen wuxu rabo umaleeya oo danbiba ma lihid. War kan yaa somaaliga u dhigaya. Where is mr Nuune when you need him?

Makulaalow, lol ma sidaasba.

Illyria   

I am in such gentlemanly mood today. so i see you are having fun at my expense.

Aaliyyah;824736 wrote:

mr script (Illyria) now you dont need to apologize to me. This is a forum and nothing else, afkaaga yuusan ku ciilin. Cayda uun iska ilaali sida mr moge iyo wixi la halmaala.

Illyria   

I am trying to educate you, silly. the word has a different meaning. it is not to be used by the ladies. ha is ceebayn.

Aaliyyah;824742 wrote:
Mr scripe, this is what you wrote "im puzzled what does this word mean" and now you are saying oh i was just amazed that you used such a word. Clearly you have such a short term memory. Make up your mind. Actually never mind I careless..ii dhaaf

Makulaalow, lol ma sidaasba.

Aaliyyah   

hadad maskax qaliban haysatid oo macno daran u yeelasiid wa sheeko ku taala. Macno san way leedahay taasi wa hadad maskax san haysatid. Anyways, go do something else with your time. I am done talking to you.

salaam

p.s im not having fun at your expense I was debating with other solers. You came in the middle of a discussion. I dont even care to talk with you. Mr script enjoy your day.