Sign in to follow this  
Mukulaalow

Missing person.

Have you seen this man, he has not been seen since he announced the fear for his safety from Alshabab on a short video. News coming from Marka say he has been murdered by Alshabab after dis-agreement with the leadership. Alshabab are refusing to answer any questions by reporters about the where abouts of Al-Amriki.

Maybe Maadey could shed light.

pb-110511-al-amriki-919p.photoblog900.jp

Qandalawi;821647 wrote:
Adigu isagaad baafinaysaa, isagana jirkiisa qaybta hoose iyadoo tan kore iyo madaxa baafinaysa ayaa lasheegayay.

;)

you don't dis-agree with Alshabab. where did he think he was? Bronx?

Apophis;870608 wrote:
It's really him....according to close sources. I lost interest in the other thread when Jacpher started on about "aadam ibn aadam" and Ayoub mentioned something about 4.5 and monkeys.

Don't believe everything you hear unless you saw it with your own eyes. I didn't fully understand those two replies either anyways drop the beautiful Lesula and let that monkey do it's business in peace :)

Narniah   

Showqi;821657 wrote:
We haven't seen his body. So he is still alive........................... I think he is gone hiding.

I think they killed him. He should have never trusted al shabab. I doubt he can hide from them this long, knowing how Somalis love to pass on every little information they hear.

He was better of joining the Chechen Mujahideen at least they are fighting for a noble cause and not against their own fellow men.