Sign in to follow this  
GaroweGal

Somali women escape to the gym

A young woman with short hair and an aggressive expression thumped a large punch bag swinging from the ceiling. Dressed all in black, she delivered high kicks at the bag, thwacking it loud and hard. She looked strong, fit and slightly terrifying.

;) Xena: Warrior Princess.

GG you should open branch in Garowe.;)

Finally, its about time you got rid of baruurta iyo bajaqnimada. Keep the workout, Fit girls are the new style, naag buuran is not the beauty it once way in Somalia, not anymore.

wyre   

That lady oo dharka madow qabto oo timaha u jaran yihiin is in facebook, If u need her page tafadhal :D

wyre   

I don't like gabdhaha lafaha ah oo jirkeeda markaad saas u taabato lafteyda ey ku mudeyso, I love Gabdhaha xusul baruurta oo markaad taabato niyada ii biis k dheheyso :D:D

Blessed   

He says he needs the best guards in town to make sure men do not burst in and rape the women, and to stop suicide bombers from striking.

Sensationalism at it's best. Blah.

Taleexi   

Wyre - Xusul baruur iga dheh... I call it moms in motion ... Exercise is and I tell them go for it by all means.

Good to see all the donations, and food has been put to work... literally lol

wyre;821813 wrote:
I don't like gabdhaha lafaha ah oo jirkeeda markaad saas u taabato lafteyda ey ku mudeyso, I love Gabdhaha xusul baruurta oo markaad taabato niyada ii biis k dheheyso
:D
:D

Haha, sounds like someone has had one too many encounters with a skeleton :D

wyre   

Centric sida magacaaga iiga dhadhameyso you are so caaaaaaaaaaato, Blue ayaa isa saaran iyadaan ku qabsanayaa :D