Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Beauty and the Beast lol

Garnaqsi   

Bluelicious;822123 wrote:
These professional basketball players spent alot of time away from home. With that being said it means temptation is everywhere and its big temptation since there are always basketball groupies who throw themselfs at them everywhere they go. It doesn't matter whether their girlfriends or wifes are beautiful and intelligent at the end of the day their sexual urges over power them then the faithfulness of the love of their life so they cheat on their girlfriends or wifes. Which woman would want to always spent alot of time on her own and always be constantly moving from place to place unless she is only after his money and is a golddigger. Many women who date professional basketballers are golddiggers.

People only tend to focus on the bright side of basketball but basketball has also a dark side where not alot of people know about. Many basketball players are male whores. There was a basketball player I don't remember his name anymore and he claimed to have slept with more then 20,000 women while being on the road in his basketball career. These girlfriends and wifes are of no use for them.

Interesting stuff! Cheers!

Narniah   

Bluelicious;821852 wrote:

Anyways my ride and die chick I missed you, it's been so long since we both came across each other in the same thread due to busy hectic lifes. How is it going with you?
:D

Hey sgatje! :D I missed you too! I'm fine.

Good to see you Homie, been awhile!

How you been? Hope everything is pretty awesome on your ends.

xxjes!

To those who said it must be photo shopped, It's real!:)

Narniah;822542 wrote:
Hey sgatje!
:D
I missed you too! I'm fine.

Good to see you Homie, been awhile!

How you been? Hope everything is pretty awesome on your ends.

xxjes!

To those who said it must be photo shopped, It's real!
:)

Everything is great sgat as you can see i'm still alive and kicking lol. It's been to damn long ;) xoxoxo

Che-Guevara - I've been contemplating to get a tattoo and yes I know tattoos are permanent and for life.

uchi   

Wow she is exactly half his size, she could be standing.....(where is rudy so he can finish this joke?)