Somalia;820063 wrote:

Cajiib
:D
We prove him wrong and he changes the subject.. :rolleyes:

Who changes the subject it was about that you proof wrong diplomats

Somalia   

Wiil Cusub;820075 wrote:
Who changes the subject it was about that you proof wrong diplomats

Stop continuing with the lies, there was no diplomat, there was an analyst, meaning it could be anyone. Is Somaliland ahead of Puntland? Yes. Is it ahead 10-12 years, no.

Does Somaliland get 46 million in aid from the US? Yes. Does it get 40% of aid to Somalia? Yes. That's what we know of, I bet if I continue with the UNDP etc, I'll find a lot more.

So please, do not brag to us that your budget is $140, not only is a sizeable bit of it from aid, it is a low budget, meaning you are poor, like the rest of us.

Do not put yourself a a higher pedestal and then get your butt handed to you.

xiimaaya;820093 wrote:
check the lady at :58 seconds man reer waqaoy galbeed chicks better laydown the god damn qaad .. She needs alot dental work.lol

Shame on you talk about Dumar

waxaad adigu isticmaashay ayaanan garanayn

Ma macaasho kii ceeb hablaha ugu miciinaaye

Maanshaa-Allee dumarku waa ma-hurtadeenniiye

Waa midho inoo wada dhexoon cidi ka maarmeyne

Midda aad qabtiyo hooyadaa laga mataalaaye

Dr_Osman   

Politically and Stability wise somaliland is ahead of Puntland. Economically and Military no!!!! Somaliland started in 91 and Puntland in 98, yet if we examine how much somaliland did in 14 years and compare what Puntland has done you will see the huge difference. For god sakes a state is joining opec status and injecting billions of dollars into economy while another is living off remittance!!! But when all is said and done and the oil exports start then puntland is really playing ball game with dubai and its no more somaliland iyo puntland sheeko but puntland iyo dubai ayaa tartan ku jiro

Carafaat   

Ciyaal ii dhageysta, I have been to both and I can honoustly say we are +/- 100 years away from where we could be, should be and want to be. Markaa joojiya shekadan raqiiska ah.

Carafaat;820165 wrote:
we
are +/- 100 years away from where we could be, should be and want to be. .

May be in your ideal dream, but realty Somalia can never been more than its neighbors. Xitaa haddii Siyaad Bare iyo dagaal sokeeye toona aanu ka dhicin maad dhaafteen Tanzania, Yemen ama Itoobiya marka la eego waxsoosaarka iyo aqoonta dadka Somaliyeed iyo khayraadka ilaa hada la xaqiijiyay.

Dr_Osman;820146 wrote:
Economically and Military no!!!!

Show me some numbers with sources. In your day dream PL is Dubai (ALLE Ha kaaga dhigo)

RedSea   

It's not true that Somaliland enjoyed peace since its inception in 1991. The first time we felt comfortable and saw lasting peace in Somaliland was 1997. Before that there were armed clan wars and volatile political climate lasting from 1993-1996. The conference in Borama in 1997 paved the way for new era in somaliland. In fact many families including ours didn't' return until end of 1997.

As for Puntland; they are doing great job and should be proud of themselves; the Faroole administration has done admirable work for the most part in focusing on economic and political maturation and promoting stability specially when it comes to Sool issue.

Taleexi   

J Peter Pham killed the piece. The guy is not only historian revisionist but the payroll of 'SL' .... Group-ka uu ku jiro waa baa ku baryey. With that said 'SL' has indeed experimenting governance over 2 decades while PL comes 2nd.

Taleexi   

RedSea;820424 wrote:
It's not true that Somaliland enjoyed peace since its inception in 1991. The first time we felt comfortable and saw lasting peace in Somaliland was 1997. Before that there were armed clan wars and volatile political climate lasting from 1993-1996. The conference in Borama in 1997 paved the way for new era in somaliland. In fact many families including ours didn't' return until end of 1997.

As for Puntland; they are doing great job and should be proud of themselves; the Faroole administration has done admirable work for the most part in focusing on economic and political maturation and promoting stability specially when it comes to Sool issue.

Cantarabaqash.com

faarah22   

They are both stone age societies technologically and that's all that matters. retarded little competitions for little minds.

RedSea   

Taleexi;820428 wrote:
Cantarabaqash.com

What is Cantarabaqash? What part of my post do you find replaceable?

I raised two factual points, and third which stems from my own personal observation.

nr.1 Majority of Somalilanders returned and started building after 1997.

nr.2 Somaliland was not stable from 1991-1996. There were clan wars in major towns of Somaliland i.e Hargeisa, burco, berbera and Erigavo.

The political atmosphere was very hostile. The cities were divided along green zones i.e West vs. East Burco South vs. NorthWest Hargeisa etc..

The last point I raised is Faroole's work as Puntland leader. In my personal opinion, he is much, much more effective than the last PLand leader.

The biggest issue lying between Somaliland and Puntland has always been the issue of SOOL. Under President Faroole, there has not been armed conflict

between Somaliland and Puntland, never mind the few times SSC/Khatumo miltias have attacked SL troops stationed in Gambadhe under the disguise of Puntland.