Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Fadeexadii Galaydh

AYOUB   

Sensei;820083 wrote:
This Godane person is "mental non-grata." ]

Don't know what means, but it's Toogane not Godane this time. :)

A&T, Contain yourself dear. You and Toogane have a lot in common.

Carafaat   

the guy has a funny style. should not be taken serieusly. he is a product of 22 years of kacaankii.

AYOUB;820143 wrote:
A&T, Contain yourself dear. You and Toogane have a lot in common.

indeed they are both amuzing.:D

Abtigiis   

Waryaa joojiya aflagaadada. Forget about the rogue persona i Play in SOL forum for common amusement. I am a decent, peaceful and cultured guy as those who met me would testify.

Carafaat, aniga iyo ONLF waa lagaa kari la'yahay baryahan ee se wax u jiraan! Ayoub tiisa gartay!

nuune   

wuxuu qorey tuug hadaan akhriyey, horeyna waan u akhrin jirey, wuxu inuu wax dhintey yahey waanba ogaa, laakin personality attack kumaan ogeyn ee waxaan ku ogaa general clan attack un, hada wuu ka darey, one word I can call Tuugaas is this: SAMBAC

Carafaat   

Togane always makes me laugh, eventhough his humor is not completely innocent nor politicly correct. Abti, I always laugh hard when I remember your writing like the one on ssc prepaid politicians or Hargeysa doormen leading SL iyo tii siyasda brothelska. :D

Waagi hore Abdi Iley uun ayaan tageeri jiray iyo Somali Ethiopianska, laakinse baryahan macaa ONLF waan tageera. We need both the stick and carrot politics.

Carafaat wa runti walaalkeena abtigis mar mar bu shuqulada siyaasada ka dhex baadha lugaha dhex dooda. Laakinn waa iska caadi abtigis maqaal dheer bu qora togane na jacbur ingriis ah bu tiriyaa.wa faraqa u dhexeyaa labaduba wa professoro.

gooni   

Caraqqu wuxuu qofka u sameeyaa dabeecadiisa haduu doqonyahay waxba lama haro haduu fulay yahay wuu isku kdshaa haduu jilicsan yahay wuu ooyaa ama iska seexdaa haduu dhib badnaa wuu dagaalamaa haduu farxaan yahay waa iska qoslaa siduu yahay ayuu ka dhigaa

Kan waxaa u roonayd inuu iskala noolaado fi'ada bini aadamka u eg oo buuraha ruwanda ku nool inta wakhtigiisa uga hartay

wyre   

Taleexi;820187 wrote:
Ahhhahah... Togane waa Togane .... Dadka Mudane Togane serious-ka u qaadanaya baa igaga daran.

Politics-ka waan ka indha xiranahay, togane-na maanta ka hor aqoon uma aanan laheyn xittaa magaciisa maanta ayaan maqlaa, that's why aan ola yaabanahay aniga wyre ahaan, marka ha ila yaabin sxb :D, If I knew siduu A&T u yaqaan ma aanan ka cabteen ee Waxaan kasoo qaadi lahaa marfuucul qalam, balse haddaan ogaaday

It seems beryahan dhinaca siyaasadda inaan soo jalleecaayo, is it because asxaabti baa usoo badatay?? :D

Taleexi   

Wyre -- Saaxiib dhibi ma jidho hadday jidhana ma buudhna/buurna whichever is permissible. Prof. Togane, I think haddii theater-ka Muqdisho qaraxyada qarsoodiga ah laga daayo, masrixiyad casriyaysan oo Jerry Springs show-giisa la hal maasha wuu soo bandhigi karaa... Prof. Togane, maskaxdiisa macaankeedii sidii la rabay uma muudsan... ... Ta kale, anna meesha ka sii soco baan is lahaa, oo madaxaa igu xanuunay adna haddaadba baroosinka dhigatay Allow Alle.. Talo ahaan Aspirin iyo Tylenol soo diyaarso.....

Carafaat   

wyre;820282 wrote:

It seems beryahan dhinaca siyaasadda inaan soo jalleecaayo, is it because asxaabti baa usoo badatay??
:D

wyre, saxiib, wakhti dheer siyasad reero ku dhisan ayaa maskaxda naga heystay.those times are over. bahashu wexe ku fiican tahay marka ee fur furan tahay oo fikir cusub mar mar lasoo tufi karo, oo aan monopoly jirin. markaa kusoo dhawoow, oo so tuf tanada.

Sensei   

AYOUB;820143 wrote:
Don't know what means, but it's Toogane not Godane this time.
:)

Godane iyo AS beey iiga dhagan tahay waayahan ee pls disregard.

Carafaat;820145 wrote:
the guy has a funny style. should not be taken serieusly. he is a product of 22 years of kacaankii.

Kacaan intuu ku arkaa. He is a product of colonial missionary or 'misiyoon' as it was called in Koonfurta. Plus he came to Montreal in 1973 and still lives in Quebec, diinta Islaamkana ma uunan heysa for decades and re-entered again a few years ago. Here, aqri this article he wrote to a Jewish friend of his:

As you know my first wife’s name is Rachel Garber. When Rachel and I were living in Mogadishu and teaching at Lafole College of Education, near Afgoye, in 1971, we begged Rachel’s parents not to send us letters or post cards from Israel.

Sure enough, they had sent us letters and post cards from all over Israel!

I was called on the carpet in the headquarters of the Somali SS directed by the aptly named Dafle, the Snatcher, the Somali Gian Galeazzo Ciano, the Somali son-in-law of our own homegrown Benito Mussolini.

Dafle got to the point. “Why have you smuggled into Somalia a Jewess-yew in the guise of a Mennonite?”

She is not Jewess! I swear upon the Koran and upon all that I hold holy and dear that she is not a Jewess! Mennonites and Jews have the same German names because their roots are in Germany. Take the Mennonite doctor in Jamama; his name is Ivan Leaman, but he is not Jewish; that is why we let him into our country, Somalia, right?

Let me give you another example, David Miller, the Mennonite who died in Johar after designing and building the Mennonite schools in Jamama, in Johar, in Mahddei his last name is the same as that of Arthur Miller, the Jew, as you very well know, who married Marilyn Monroe, the sex kitten, the sexpot, the sex goddess of the USA & the whole world.

Dafle: “A liar like you always has for a witness someone who is dead or someone who is not easily accessible. Get out of my sight! One way or another we will find you out! You Yahoodi-yew ******!”

AYOUB   

Abtigiis;820157 wrote:
Waryaa joojiya aflagaadada. Forget about the rogue persona i Play in SOL forum for common amusement. I am a decent, peaceful and cultured guy as those who met me would testify.

Well, I'm sure those who met Toogane have nice things to say about him to excuse his top shelf material humour. Apart from that, you do share secular views with the dirty professor, dont ya? :)