Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Forget Xiinfaniin, meet Somali Lemonade

6351288264_03b6b69611.jpg

Somali Lemonade by first_dude, on Flickr

Trained by Michael Matz, Somali Lemonade has not started since finishing sixth in the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (G2) after a wide trip that began from post position 14. Alex Solis, who has ridden the Lemon Drop Kid filly in all three of her starts, has the mount Thursday. Somali Lemonade will break from post position four.

Raamsade;819310 wrote:
No body deserves to be named after the most useless race in all of human history.

well that's just rude and uncalled for :mad:

wyre   

Raamsade;819310 wrote:
Any horse named Somali will almost certainly never win anything. Poor horse, really pity him.

:D:D

Mario B   

No need to trash Raamsade, he might have some other issues:D but he may just be stating what we all know deep down. Somalis, one ethnicity, one religion, one madhab, one language, one land...what did we do with all those blessings? We soiled on ourselves.:mad:

All of us need to look at ourselves with some serious introspection, because let's face it...as group we have been hopeless.

Raamsade;819310 wrote:
Any horse named Somali will almost certainly never win anything. Poor horse, really pity him.

Hi,Raamsade,I am Somali Lemonade, the Horse.

Haatu   

I wonder who named him that :D

Anyone know what happened to that guy who lived in Italy and hated being somali. I think he was called Peacenow or something :D

Libax, wonder how did you come across this. Malaha Faras ayaad aad beeciso aa raadinaysay! Ever been to horse auctions? You can't imagine how much some of these animals cost.

To our girl, Somali Lemonade, may you one day win the Derby and make us proud!! ;)

Blessed   

^how much do they cost? I wonder how much horses cost back home and why does no one own them in the towns / cities?

Tut, tut LST, you'd trade XF for this?

lol@Blessed. Looks like you are in the hunt for a lemonade. I am with you. BTW, have you seen the video of Fardoole? His story is an amazing story I tell ya. :) We have to find new nomads like him. :)

Gheelle, Awoowe, are you a Derby follower? It is coming up.