Carafaat

The Somalia-Somaliland talks Thread

metta   

The HAG government, under no circumstances, should talk with Somaliland. There needs to be a "don't ask, don't tell" policy that Hassan Sheikh Mohamud should follow. Don't ask about recognition, don't tell us about recognition. Other than that, HAG should be neutral towards Somaliland. We must not give Somaliland what they desire. They should get it from the international community. If Somaliland gets their recognition, then we will accept it and wish them the best. But Somalilanders are very sketchy and shady people which is why HAG should not sign off any papers. The work to reach recognition must be solely from Somalilanders. The people of HAG should not and can not be in this situation.

i disagree the transition period ended in Somalia the government runs Mogadishu and has Puntland and galmudug as it allies it can unite the country alshabaab is on the run. Somalia finally has a government that represent the people of Somalia the secessionist in hargeysa have no excuses to say they have no one to talk to. I see it as a solution for both Somalia and Somaliland if Somaliland rushed to xamar in 1960 let Xamar rush to Somaliland in 2013. why not lets safe the Somalis.

Che -Guevara;908144 wrote:
^I will say again, venture out of your little corner and see the world. What clan do you think I am from?

I was never a village person i am a world Person Che waxanay dadka ugu neceb tuulooyinkaas. I think you are one of the clans from region but not the big clans. i dont think you're qabil is important. Sidaadaasad ku fiicantahay.

^lool which qabiil dee, I am sure we have names.

Rushing anyway is bad idea. Somali should secure Xamar first and worry about the rest of the country. They barely have grip on Xamar and can't control with AMISOM.

Che -Guevara;908153 wrote:
^You are way off. Isn't the reer Abti to one of
:D

Yeah but there are smaller once living in Puntland the Abdi and also others who almost became extinct during Axmed Guray wars kuwaasad ka so hadhay

lol no just one subclan of the larger clan married a lady from the his other son married the daughter of Yusuf al kaynun Al baqdadi and she mothered the ancestor of faisal cali waraabe. By the way i am not one of the lol

Che by the way Mixed Kids are the most Qabiliste the lady of the branch that mothered one of the largest clans are the most troubled habrs there is not a clan they haven't waged war against

^Are you saying their mother was cursed? N calling Faisal Waraabe a mad man?

Nin abtigiis xumeey kheyr maleh. Unfortunately, that happened lot in the war.

Somalis are practically all mixed.

Those are not my words:D

But if you mix blood some things can turn out different not how we expected

But they are fierce gabadho koley geesiyad bay ahayd if she mothered the largest clans in Somaliland and in the hawd

Just in the forum you should check it out Africaown Salax oodweyne Lander the late Adan jugle fallen soldier. These people come in their purest form even though slaantasi ayey u tahay.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;908151 wrote:
Che sorry MM but i think you are one of the the smaller:D

Che, is from the Ethiopian branch of the trinity.They are well known to oppose evrrything. Che is an clear example. :D