Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

A telling picture of the defiance of the Somali Prime Minister

Mario B....If anyone of you in here actually agree on something, TFG might have a chance. At the end of the day, TFG supporters stab each other in the back and chose their 'Garowe, Mogadishu or any town Somalia over the country. You are doomed for failure for you can't agree on anything.

ElPunto   

^Presumably blowing up women and children epitomizes choosing Somalia the country over towns.

Walle nimankaan in xabad xabad loo laayo - xal kale ma jiro.

Mario B   

^ I don't mind people disagreeing, I just want them to do it with respect and without tearing down our instituitions.

P.s There is lot of clan bravados here, so ignore the them, you still haven't answered my qeustion? what do you believe and who do you support now that Al shaabab is slowly getting out of the picture?

ElPunto;814719 wrote:
^Presumably blowing up women and children epitomizes choosing Somalia the country over towns.

Walle nimankaan in xabad xabad loo laayo - xal kale ma jiro.

You might not like AS actions but they have goal and to that end, they are united. Same can't be said clan cheerleaders pretending to support TFG and undercutting each other.

ElPunto   

^It's not about me liking AS actions. No sane human being can. My point is that you believe not being united and stabbing each other in the back a la TFG is worse than blowing up innocent people. There isn't a fence to sit on here. There is no on the one hand or the other hand. Clan cheerleaders who undercut each other are infinitely better than those who kill and murder in the name of Islam and fake unity.

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;814733 wrote:
This is another cheap swap at the character of PM's cabinet unwittingly I suppose to boost his.

Apparently all is allowed to boost the clan politics, including ridiculing all others. real failure of Garowe clan politics waleee.

Our Fiqikharye is most effective when leading the charge against Alshabaab, secessions, and Mogadishu warlords :D. He also does excellent job when translating my prized poems. He is an intellectual warrior, not useful in peace times.

His mistake in this thread is attacking PM's friends in support of the PM :D

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;814755 wrote:
Our Fiqikharye is most effective when leading the charge against Alshabaab, secessions, and Mogadishu warlords
:D
. He also does excellent job when translating my prized poems. He is an intellectual warrior, not useful in peace times.

His mistake in this thread is attacking PM's friends in support of the PM
:D

And that is why I am against clan politics, it does not know boundries nor friends. All is allowed, including attacking friends and Ministers of the Prime Minister. :D

Same reason as to why Somalina was banned. All is allowed in the name of the clan.

^I do see that you are itching to reintroduce our departed Somalina. What you need to understand however is this site is moderated place and privately owned one at that.

So lets not digress to a topic that you have been flushed our numerous times since the incident took place. Fiqikhayre is in the wrong here in terms of his psycho analysis on innocent people in their weakest hour. But he neither insulted nor transgressed on anyone as far as I can tell.

Samafal   

Fiqikhayre, you are dwelling on littlle things man. You are not doing justice for the brave innocent people who were massacred by people with dangerous and corrupt idealogy that unfortunately uses our beautiful religion.

Carafaat   

Xiin, my point is clan politics does not kow any friends only foes. Because a clan only unites 'politicly' when there is a foe, so one needs to create constant distentiation between one another. President vs PM, PM vs Ministers, Galkacyo north vs Galkacyo south, ridiculing adisqualifying a Proffesor for Presidential candidate purely because he is from another juffo.

Where does it stop sxb? When do you say stop?

The Zack   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@this thread. Waar wiilkayagu waa geesi bey sheekadu gaadhay eeggana.

Bal daawada this video: Look at 2:06 of the video. It is indeed a telling.